Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Politics

My new hero!
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Wingnut

My new hero!  Reply with quote  

Muntazer al-Zaidi

"Life's too short to get wrapped around the axle about the little things." - SK

-The First Law of Geography: Everything is Connected to Everything Else.

Post Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:26 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
leprrkan

Yes! I just watched this... wish the guy's aim was a little better though... maybe we can send him a card at Gitmo Very Happy

- "Bones"

Post Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:47 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wingnut

I just realized this story reminds me of THIS.

Laughing Laughing

"Life's too short to get wrapped around the axle about the little things." - SK

-The First Law of Geography: Everything is Connected to Everything Else.

Post Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:07 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
leprrkan

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

- "Bones"

Post Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
walk

I LOVE IT!!!

"there's just one more thing.... it's been emotional." lock stock and 2 smoking barrels

Post Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:55 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Watching The Wheels

I am mildly impressed with Bush's ninja skills in avoiding the shoe. Though a direct hit would have been WAY more satisfying.

Post Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:57 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sparky~

yeah, I was also kinda impressed with Bush's evasive maneuvers

we decided that being that he is such a huge weasel, he's had many years of experience learning/practicing how to duck....

Post Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:00 pm   View user's profile Send private message
zendao42

Sparky~ wrote:

we decided that being that he is such a huge weasel, he's had many years of experience learning/practicing how to duck....

Weasels duck? Shocked

Do ducks weasel? Twisted Evil

Post Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:27 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Vahlee

zendao42 wrote:
Sparky~ wrote:

Weasels duck? Shocked

Do ducks weasel? Twisted Evil

Lame ducks do...

http://www.upnorthgeorgia.org

Post Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:15 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
urhangovergirl

Frogmarched? I give that man a standing ovation for doing exactly what I want to do one day. Tell that fucker off.

BRAVO!!! BRAVO!!!

Post Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:50 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Watching The Wheels

The more I watch this video, the more I realize how badly the New York Mets are struggling for a middle relief pitcher...

Post Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:38 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lara

the only problem I have with this whole story is that the television station the shoe-thrower works had to send out a plea to the Iraqi government to spare the man's life.

I should look it up, see what he's up to now.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1286305849

Post Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
lisa

He's been taken to unknown destinations. He's a hero in his own country. People are on the streets selling t-shirts mugs sticky pictures and all kinds of star wars figurines of him on the streets.

Newspapers here carry stories about how when security jumped him his face was beaten on the floor and trails of blood lead from the conference room.

A text message came yesterday in the afternoon which read...

"Some Iraqis think the shoe thrower is a hero and should be freed. But most think he deserves his jail sentence because he missed Smile"

Post Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:47 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
karmayarn

What I can't figure out is why didn't w stay down? Can't the man count? Did he really think the thrower was going to stop with only one of his shoes?

Post Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:05 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
leprrkan

karmayarn wrote:
What I can't figure out is why didn't w stay down? Can't the man count? Did he really think the thrower was going to stop with only one of his shoes?

Ahhhh... it's cute that even after 8 years you can still be boggled by his stupidity Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

That's a jab at W, by the way, not you Wink

- "Bones"

Post Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:12 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: