Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Things that suck
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sara Leigh

Things that suck  Reply with quote  

I found myself screaming a little while ago. I just couldn't help it. It's a good thing I live alone. I'm not sure I can take four more years of a moronic president.

Post Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:47 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
creepy

i wanna go to sleep and hope that things are looking better in the morning.

Post Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:34 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
John

Quote:
from Chris:
So that sucked.

Yeah it did.

Post Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:47 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Taco Bob

agreed  Reply with quote  

Quote:
from Chris:
So that sucked.

Yep, couldn't a said it better myself.

Post Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:31 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
chelle

I am so disheartened I dont even have the energy for a rant. Ill just go with what Chris said and second it.

Post Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:22 am   View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Lib

Bush not only used fear of terrorist, CM, he used the fear of God. Bush sure knows how to push the religious button. He made people think if they voted for someone other then him they're voting for evil. Well, they'll find out what hell is...too bad the rest of us and the world have to go along for the ride.

Post Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:32 am   View user's profile Send private message
Lauren

I'm not a good voice of sunshine, and it's not really the most comforting optimism, but things aren't over yet. CNN has it as Bush 253, Kerry 252. CSPAN has it 254 to 252 (not sure where the discrepancy is, and I'm pressed for time right now). Granted, other places have it as 269/238 because they're calling Ohio for Bush. But the margin is 100,000 votes - too close to call it there. Three states in the air, and tons of provisional ballots still to count.

I know, most likely the next two weeks of counts and recounts are going to end up with the same fiasco it did in 2000. I don't have an awful lot of faith in the system. But I'll keep my fingers crossed for at least a little bit longer.

I just feel drained.

Post Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:28 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
kjs237

It sucks beyond ordinary sucking  Reply with quote  

It UBERSUCKS!

Post Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:12 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
mandi

not sure if i want to spend one more day in a xanax-induced coma of denial, or if it's time to find the bootstraps and start pulling.

tons of love and thanks for all the believers, the ones who wanted change.
the rest, for shame.

heh. you can't always get what you want is playing on the radio. *sob*

Post Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:25 am   View user's profile Send private message
ArgonautFleecey

FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Oh well.

Post Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:48 am   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Hillary

It ain't over . . . I know.  Reply with quote  

However - here's where the anger speaks.

I didn't want Bush as my president any more than I wanted a third nipple.

But goddamn it, living in Massachusetts, the democrats picked the LEAST charismatic guy they had to run. I look at the Kerry/Edwards pairing, see shiny Edwards with his big smile, and wonder what the fuck went wrong. Kerry isn't evil, but I'm not bowled over by him. Not the way I was with Clinton.

URGH!

Frustration.

Post Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:07 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Hillary

Well shit.  Reply with quote  

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,137486,00.html

Post Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:30 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
KEB

sigh

... and to make things worse the Republicans picked up at least 3 seats in the senate and 2 seats in the house.

I am so disappointed with the direction the US has been going and even more so now that it seems many people want it to go that way. Yep GWB's crew used fear endlessly but it is even more disturbing that so many people want to believe what they say.

blech

Post Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:51 am   View user's profile Send private message
Katy O

Four more years of Chapter 16.

Post Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:34 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
chris
Site Admin

Katy O wrote:
Four more years of Chapter 16.

By the way, Katy O, nice rant on the Lunk thread. Sorry I had to erase it. Couldn't take it any more.

Post Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:36 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: