Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> So You Wanna Be a Writer?

Yes

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CarbonFragments

Yes  Reply with quote  

I figured I would answer the question that is asked.

Yes, I do want to be a writer.

At the moment, it seems that the gods and goddesses are against me.

le sigh. Crying or Very sad

Post Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:36 pm   View user's profile Send private message
vampirelover

lol, cute!

Me too but never ever will be!
I have no talent for it and have no fantasy that one day I will be able to.
I lack personal imagination but am jealous of the real artists out there...I say real because some people are like well cooking can be called art, imo not usually...

anyway...
I wanted to upload some of my fiances' but I can;t find it on the comp. so I will have to look for his notebooks... I really want to people read his work!!

"I love you, even more than pie" -FOOL

Post Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:03 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
CarbonFragments

I do have the dream of being one.

I have written short stories, but have never submitted any of them to any type of publication.

I cannot say if I have talent or not, but the few workshop classes I have taken have given me positive feedback.

SO you say, how can you be depressed about something if you never try?

I answer: I am trying to get into a MFA CWW program, I have things ready to submit for the deadline (Feb 1). The program will give me time to write more and the support to actually get off my arse and submit things. Before doing so I was planning on taking a few extra courses this Spring (which starts Monday) but around every "monetary aid" corner I find nothing. They will even tell me yes, then take it away.

So to that I say "Le Sigh"

Post Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:19 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: