Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> News and Noise

so the doctor is a bit of a lathario, yeah?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
girlEgirl

so the doctor is a bit of a lathario, yeah?  Reply with quote  

im on season three but since i watched season four first, its my last. *sobs* but anyway im staring to think(working without tools again, jeannie??) the doctor has some unhealthy relationship habits. how can he ever hope for any emotional growth if he never spends any time by himself? he seems to have this intense connection with each of these lucky ladies but as soon as he breaks up with one, he'son to the next. no time for introspection, no time to go fetal and eat quarts of premium ice-cream.

so fellow fans, which of them do you think is his one true love, his soul mate? or barring that, which is your favorite? rose? donna? martha?

Post Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:29 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
18Rabbit

Are you talking about Dr. Nick?

Call 1-800-DOCTORB! The B is for Bargain!

Post Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:05 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
mllefifi

Must not be Dr. House, 'cuz he's had these weird relationships with Stacy, Cameron, and Cuddy. Rolling Eyes

Post Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:02 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
girlEgirl

the adorable, charming, silly yet feirce, doctor! Rolling Eyes DUH!!

Post Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:00 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
18Rabbit

This doctor?? Cool

Post Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:38 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Wonko

I always had a thing for Sarah Jane Hamilton and Leela. Romana was a great foil for The Doctor being a time lord herself...if The Doctor hadn't been such a pompus ass and listened to her once in a while he could have saved himself a lot of trouble... and her second regeneration was just so damn cute. Very Happy

Post Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:55 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
girlEgirl

this one

Post Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:00 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
18Rabbit

Hey, he looks English!

Post Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:05 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
girlEgirl

I DID IT!!!! I DID IT!!! i posted a picture!!! GO ME! GO ME!! *reaches around to pat self on back , and trips over newly inflated ego!!*

and by the way kar, i dont need to hear about how everybody else in the world learned to copy and paste in 1907 , cause no one showed me how to do it until today. besides with the staggering amount of hard drugs that i have mainlined in my life, im lucky i can learn anything!

Post Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
18Rabbit

Is he a chiropractor or a real doctor? What does he practice?

Post Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:20 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
girlEgirl

18Rabbit wrote:

he practices goofy but soulful gazes that melt away the common sense of an otherwise practical down to earth chick .

Post Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:52 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mllefifi

girlEgirl wrote:
he practices goofy but soulful gazes that melt away the common sense of an otherwise practical down to earth chick .

In other words, he practices interspecies dating of the infant-avian variety.

Post Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:02 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
18Rabbit

girlEgirl wrote:
18Rabbit wrote:

So he's an OBGYN?

Post Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:25 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Joelibris

As cute as he is, he's more of a OMGYN (Oh my God, Y not?).

Post Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:30 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
girlEgirl

Joelibris wrote:
As cute as he is, he's more of a OMGYN (Oh my God, Y not?).

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: