Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> News and Noise

Update on Senor Libris
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Joelibris

Update on Senor Libris  Reply with quote  

Nope, ain't been around much lately but 2 jobs will do that to ya. Took a second FT job that pays shit, but I'll have insurance in a month, which I gotta have, after racking up a grand in doctor bills for my hernia-which-turned-out-to-be-a-messed-up-lymph-node. On top of that, I'm dating (yes, dating, in the normal sense of the word. Very unusual in the gay community) a really nice guy. I'll get on here as time permits. Miss y'all.

Post Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:06 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
zevon

Not around much lately either, but always good to see ya!

Post Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:19 am   View user's profile Send private message
JennyO

Miss you too, Joe, but it sounds like busy is good. I can relate to that.

Kurt Vonnegut

Post Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:09 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Taco Bob

You're going to be off to see the Wizard of Odd in Decatur, tho, right? Shocked

I'm going to ask for a brain. Embarassed

Post Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:30 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sephonae

Sorry for your heavy work-load.

Glad you're in good health.

Congratz on your nice guy!

Post Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:51 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
walk

WOOHOO! glad you got a nice guy Very Happy take all the time you want with him, we understand Wink

"there's just one more thing.... it's been emotional." lock stock and 2 smoking barrels

Post Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:53 pm   View user's profile Send private message
girlEgirl

this isnt a smushy invasion of space hug Arrow ((((((((JOE)))))))) more of a , i dont get to hear from you enough so im gonna take any oppurtunity i can to give you a quick cyber-squeeze, type of hug. Very Happy now grab some cocoa and tell us all about your new beau!

Post Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:19 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Joelibris

He's a freelance architect, does brilliant commercial and residential designs (bet he'll draft the plans for the compound for free!) and he's 49. And he's HOT. Maybe with maturity comes decency, cuz he's nothing like guys my age and younger have proved to be. Anyhoo, no, I can't make it to Decatur, as I'll most likely be working an 18 hr. day that Monday. But I'm making arrangements to have a book or two transported down there to get signed.

Post Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:18 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
JustAGirl

Is his name Art Vandalay? (sorry, old Seinfeld reference.)

Damn it, where's my 49-year old freelance architect? Make mine hetero, though, please.

Post Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:45 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Sara Leigh

^ Ditto on the where's mine? Okay, he can be up to 59. As long as he's hot and decent. Very Happy

Post Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:53 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
girlEgirl

JustAGirl wrote:
Is his name Art Vandalay? (sorry, old Seinfeld reference.)

Damn it, where's my 49-year old freelance architect? Make mine hetero, though, please.

make mine a gay drug dealer please!

Post Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Joelibris

Not into drugs, thank goodness...he's a straight (no, not THAT kinda straight) arrow. Bad thing is, he's trying to get me to stop smoking, which i guess can be a good thing.

Post Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:36 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lavandula Girl

Joelibris wrote:
Not into drugs, thank goodness...he's a straight (no, not THAT kinda straight) arrow. Bad thing is, he's trying to get me to stop smoking, which i guess can be a good thing.

I got Moneyman to quit when we were first dating. He said it was because I was such a good kisser. Is your man a good kisser, Joe? If so, quit, so you can have more of that! Wink

Post Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:41 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Joelibris

Oddly enough, I don't smoke around him, but I don't have nicotine fits either. Maybe we need a weekend away, and I'll be done smoking. And he's a makes-my-toes-curl-good kisser.

Post Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Jo

Location: Near here, on Tuesdays, but just on the days that end with nth. Like 3nth.

It's good to see you Joe!

And I'm happy that you have a good kisser too!

Smile Smile Smile

Post Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:30 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: