Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

dirty damn ape!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Spacemonkey

Is the feeling of a koala bear shitting rainbows into the brain a pleasurable feeling like crack, or an undesirable feeling like the moments before a seizure? Or is it really a fine line?

Post Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:08 am   View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
scratte

welcome fellow Canadian - ah exams .. the crown prince of procrastinating opportunities

Post Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:27 am   View user's profile Send private message
Spacemonkey

of course, since i completed my exams and it is reading week, I have had nothing to procrastinate, and my creativity in ways to spend my time has been drastically reduced. Razz

Post Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:31 am   View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: