Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Hola
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
heinousfuckery

Hola  Reply with quote  

Hello. My name is Brad and I have joined this forum out of my love for Chris (completely platonic, but you know...). I've never read a novel funnier than what that man comes up with. I still need to read The Stupidest Angel and Fluke but other than that I've read them all.

I'm pretty lazy and don't amount to much of anything. I lay around and read, and at the moment I'm mooching off of my parents until next month. I'm an Americorp Vista volunteer and I'll be serving my time in State College, PA for the next year. I'll be helping out with the Big Brothers organization. Hopefully I'll still have time to read, but my understanding is that I'll be working at least 60 hours a week. Bummer.

I'm from Joja, and that is the correct spelling, at least to the best of my hick-knowledge. I bring no pie because I don't really like sweets that much. Sorry.

Post Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:22 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Jillopy

Re: Hola  Reply with quote  

heinousfuckery wrote:
I bring no pie because I don't really like sweets that much. Sorry.

Oh, sweetie, the pie isn't for you. It's for us.

Welcome to the board anyway. Are you at least naked?

Post Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:29 pm   View user's profile Send private message
heinousfuckery

oh I'm far too lazy to put any clothes on ever, thus my lack of employment. Very Happy

My Grandma's name is Google Image Search, she made that for you.

Post Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:31 pm   View user's profile Send private message
JustAGirl

Pie must be given.

Welcome. Sounds like you are doing good volunteer work!

I'm always a little curious about people who say they don't have time to read. Real readers make time. I'm sure you'll manage to grab a few minutes here and there. At least, I hope you will.

Post Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message
heinousfuckery

See, my problem is that once I get into a book, there's no stopping me. I can't think of anything else but the book. I know I'll make time in the upcoming cluster fuck.

Post Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:38 pm   View user's profile Send private message
FattyFattyPorkFace

Welcome!

Post Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:05 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
urhangovergirl

nothing quite like grandma's pie...too bad I'm not a pumpkin eater.

welcome.

Post Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:36 pm   View user's profile Send private message
leprrkan

Welcome to the board!

Don't worry about finding time to read while in VISTA... there ain't a whole lot to do in State College... even with PS main in town Very Happy

- "Bones"

Post Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Joelibris

Did some of us perhaps meet you last Sept. at the Atlanta signing? Oh yeah, gotta do your strip search. Key Lime Pie makes it ever so easier.

Post Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:55 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Sephonae

heinousfuckery wrote:
See, my problem is that once I get into a book, there's no stopping me. I can't think of anything else but the book.

Me too, dude. Welcome to the jungle!

Post Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:37 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
heinousfuckery

Joelibris wrote:
Did some of us perhaps meet you last Sept. at the Atlanta signing? Oh yeah, gotta do your strip search. Key Lime Pie makes it ever so easier.

I wish I had been at a signing, but I'll be sure to attend the next one closest to me. I just wish I had first editions Sad.

The combination of your avatar and strip search are frightening but let what must be done be done because all I bring to the table is Pumpkin.

Post Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Watching The Wheels

Pumpkin Pie! Welcome aboard.

heinousfuckery wrote:
The combination of your avatar and strip search are frightening but let what must be done be done because all I bring to the table is Pumpkin.

You'll get used to it.... kinda.

Post Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Joelibris

Is it me, or does it sound like he just said "All you're getting is pumpkin pie, so do your worst!" Bwahahahaha!

I actually like it when they're scared of it. Damn.

Post Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:08 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
zendao42

Very Happy Welcome!

Mmmmm, pumpkin pie goes well with my cocoa-
have a cup, it'll relax you for the strip search-
don't worry, the way I fix it is more rich than sweet... with a dash of cayenne! Twisted Evil

Don't forget, you can always read in the bathroom-
well, as long as it's your bathroom... Wink

Post Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:21 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sephonae

zendao42 wrote:
don't worry, the way I fix it is more rich than sweet... with a dash of cayenne! Twisted Evil

My dear friend V's family swears by adding a spoonful of butter to hot chocolate to boost the richness factor. Anybody here do that?

zendao42 wrote:
Don't forget, you can always read in the bathroom-
well, as long as it's your bathroom... Wink

That's where my dad, son, and even ex-husband do the bulk of their reading. Laughing

Post Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:34 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: