Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Hallo
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jester85

Hallo  Reply with quote  

Yea, so...I work with Jo, and finally succumbed to the lure of the dark side and signed up.

My name is Jesse, and I am a history major at the local Kent campus in northeast Ohio (near Warren). I like reading, writing, history (obviously), acting (I'm Steve in A Streetcar Named Desire this spring semester), trying to learn German (Ich müsse mein Deutsch verbessern) and I review movies (the site is my signature in a bit of shameless self-promotion). Hmmm. I guess that's basic info.

Oh, and here I be:

Post Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Spacemonkey

Welcome jesse,

I seem to be the first to respond and so have to play the role of cruel interrogator. . .

Where's the goddamn pie???? (there are instructions to read)

you find some pie and get back to us. We(they) are a fun loving bunch, except that they are all lunatics, but hey, lcd dispalys are harmless.

Have fun cruising around the boards,

Robert

Post Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:02 pm   View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sara Leigh

Welcome, Jesse. Be sure to read all the rules and follow them to the letter, which means posting nekkid and sitting on a stack of CM books. No exceptions. And just so you know, I'm She Who Must Be Obeyed.

Have fun!

Post Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:09 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Jester85

Post Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:09 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Jester85

Quote:
Be sure to read all the rules and follow them to the letter, which means posting nekkid and sitting on a stack of CM books.

Does this require photographic proof? Wink

Post Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:12 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Jo

Location: Near here, on Tuesdays, but just on the days that end with nth. Like 3nth.

YAY!!!

Smile Smile Smile

Jesse's here! He's my latest subject of corruption and damn fine Mooreon too!

Welcome, my friend!

If you get cold you are allowed to wear cats.

And pie - have some of my special pie.
Twisted Evil

Read the rules and DO listen to Sara Leigh! She packs a pica stick. Shocked

Post Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:37 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
girlEgirl

oh jo, he's adorable! looks like joe will be handling the accss! the other joe. Wink

Post Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:09 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
lisa

I do love all the pies but I cannot eat something so sweet.

I need a hot pie.

Hi Jester.

Post Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:28 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Jo

Location: Near here, on Tuesdays, but just on the days that end with nth. Like 3nth.

girlEgirl wrote:
oh jo, he's adorable! looks like joe will be handling the accss! the other joe. Wink

Ohhh Joeeee!!!

Jesse - yer gonna luv Joe. Wink

Post Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:33 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
scratte

Welcome Jester,
Hey what's your focus in history - current, ancient, etc ? I've always had an affection for the renaissance and its oddities like Kepler's witch grandmother. Pie looks acceptable - nicely blood red too. Shall vee feed?
and just remember... abandon hope all ye who enter here.... (snickers ominously).

Post Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:42 pm   View user's profile Send private message
18Rabbit

I would like to say "Hi".

"Hi."

Now I am done.

Post Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Jester85

Quote:
oh jo, he's adorable!

Thanks Embarassed

Quote:
Hey what's your focus in history - current, ancient, etc ? I've always had an affection for the renaissance and its oddities like Kepler's witch grandmother.

I like pretty much history in general- Roman Empire, Islamic Empire, Middle Ages...it's all fascinating to me. But if I had to choose a focus, it would definitely have to be WWII, and to get more specific, the Western Front. I have about four bookshelves filled with WWII reading material.

I've never heard of Kepler's witch grandmother. I guess those are the details they don't teach you in history class Wink

But the most interesting parts are usually the ones you discover on your own, and certainly a more complete and balanced perspective.

Post Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Sephonae

Doood, that pie is the shizz!!! Welcome!

Post Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:23 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
zendao42

Very Happy Welcome!

Have some cocoa, it'll warm you for the strip search-
btw, Joe likes key lime pie... Wink

Post Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:00 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Vixen Jules

Hey.

Post Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:16 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: