Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Newwwww
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JustAGirl

Welcome!

Post Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:18 am   View user's profile Send private message
18Rabbit

Rainbow_Stars wrote:
I haven't tried Noby Noby Boy Sad

Why are you guys so against Canadians?

Being Canadian is a very unamerican thing to do so we are against it. If we were all Canadians the terrorists win.

Personally I like Canadians, they're super nice whenever I've gone up there to visit. My favorite graffiti was Canadian ("Speak French or Die!" written in English across the street from the French language center in Toronto). I wear a bathrobe from Canda (well, not all the time like that crazy homless guy downtown), I think it's made out of moose antlers, beaver tails and magic.

The videos for Noby Noby Boy make my brain hurt, I have no idea what the hell is going on in that game and yet strangely I want to try it.

Post Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:21 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Wingnut

Hey, other Canadian!

Is it me, or are there an awful lot of us showing up lately? Laughing

Maybe if we get enough Canucks on the board, Chris will be able to come to Canada on a book tour! (And by Canada, I mean Vancouver or Victoria... Laughing )

Anyhoo, welcome!

"Life's too short to get wrapped around the axle about the little things." - SK

-The First Law of Geography: Everything is Connected to Everything Else.

Post Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:47 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Rainbow_Stars

heehee  Reply with quote  

Don't forget the rest of my Canadian heritage..it's also probably made out of.. an asian, hockey, tim hortons, igloo ice block, and maple syrup.

I'll play any game.. I don't know that I'd buy a PS3 just to play a painfully retarded game though... maybe next month

Thanks for letting me join your crowd!

J-Bot

Post Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:25 am   View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
girlEgirl

hey j-bot, yold ya youd like it here! ok maybe i didnt because weve never met but if i had i would totally say i told you so. which im going to do anyway. i told you so!! anyway make with the pie! better find out which kind bleu likes, as she will be administering the accss!

Last edited by girlEgirl on Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:57 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Joelibris

Welcome!

Post Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:50 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: