Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

New blog post: The Twilight Tweets

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mllefifi

New blog post: The Twilight Tweets  Reply with quote  

chris wrote:
The Twilight Tweets
May 24th, 2009

From time to time Iíll post groups of tweets on the regular blog for those of you who like to live your lives in more than 140 characters. Hereís the Twilight TweetsÖ

So, in order to be wildly irritating to people in the Eastern Time Zones, I started live-blogging Twilight on Twitter as I watched it on PPV the other night (at about 11pm Pacific) I know everyone else either read the books years ago or saw the movie last year, but Iíve been busy and Iím not a fourteen year old girl, so it didnít have top priority for me. StillÖ

Watching Twilight on PPV. If I take my own life before the 2nd act does it count as a teen suicide?

Twilight: They really seem to nauseate each other. Is that a thing with the kids?

Twilight: Just met the Dr. SON of the JOKER!

Twilight: My next vamp book EVERYONE is going to have lip gloss on at all times.

Twilight: Ahhhhhhhhhh! Whatís all the angst? I have super human powers, so I think Iíll, oh, go to high school. ĎSplain please?

Twilight: Ah, I get it. Indians and vampires are natural enemies. Like pirates and ninjas.

Twilight: OMF zombie jebus on a pogo-stick. I just got to the shiny part. They need to put them on Xmas trees.

Twilight: Edwardís all: I want to kill you. In the BuTT!

Twilight: After an eternity of killing, heís totally going for second base!

Twilight: Bella: Iím sure of three things. Edward is a vampire. I love him. I have no personality.

Twilight: I love Jasper. Total Scissorhands energy! I thought he was going to hurl on Bella.

Twilight: Edward rocks at tree climbing! He could totally live off of squirrel blood. ďIt tastes of nuts.Ē

Twilight: Bellaís going to sacrifice her life at her old dance studio. Iíve been to Phoenix, I always feel that way there.

Twilight: OMG, itís werewolf/vampire air circus. Crouching Emo, Leaping Indy

Twilight: On noez, Edward has to suck the venom out. That line NEVER works for me. ďNo, you have to or Iíll change to werewolf!Ē Nope.

Twilight: Edward is giving her the ďitís not you, itís me,Ē speech. So much for super powers

So that took about an hour and forty minutes Iíll never get backÖ

Post Sun May 24, 2009 12:52 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
knikkki

I know you probably don't believe this, but ... the book WAS better than the movie.

My favorite lines:

Twilight: OMF zombie jebus on a pogo-stick. I just got to the shiny part. They need to put them on Xmas trees.

(BTW, Loved the shiny both in the book and in the movie ... yeah, that's right, I admitted it.)

Twilight: Bellaís going to sacrifice her life at her old dance studio. Iíve been to Phoenix, I always feel that way there.

Could not agree more about Phoenix.

Phoenix: Where pregnant women go to smoke.

Post Sun May 24, 2009 6:00 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: