Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Hey Newbies
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50, 51  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Seipher

Well, I'd love to be a Portlander, to be completely honest.

The bf lives just north of Portland. Makes me sad that I have to pay $200 or so for plane tickets when I want to see him...

"Anyone who can touch you, can hurt you or heal you. Anyone who can reach you, can love you or leave you."

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:16 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gailellen

Klari OMG  Reply with quote  

I remember you! okay well, I remember him saying hi to ppl in the front row. You're famous! His manipulation of the podium was both practical and histarical!

Portland rules, and for the record - you won't scare me off. Wink

MySpace

Last edited by gailellen on Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:23 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Klari

*Gasp*

Just NORTH of Portland?

That would mean he resides in, in, in...

Ohhhh, I feel woozy.

VANCOUVER!!!!

I'm sorry, I can't talk to you now.

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:24 am   View user's profile Send private message
gailellen

north of portland  Reply with quote  

You mean Van Tucky or The Couve???

MySpace

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:28 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Seipher

The Couve. He goes to Hudson's Bay High. Why can't you talk to me? That would make me sad...

"Anyone who can touch you, can hurt you or heal you. Anyone who can reach you, can love you or leave you."

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:11 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
i pink love i

Quote:
Welcome Rebecca! I'm sorry that you're going through divorce, and coupled with the loss of your dear cat, it's never easy. But if you're moving to California, there's a good number of Boardello people dispersed there, and AG himself. I believe Suetu loves boardello visitors... or at least that's what I think. Hmm.. XD Anyways, as a newbie you must post nekkid, and can only sit on a stack of CM books... the two you have. Laughing I have to say, I do like that fact you named your pink dog Wasabi. Mmmm.... Wasabi. Welcome again, Rebecca!

Post nekkid eh? I like these boards already. Very Happy

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:59 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
i pink love i

Jillopy wrote:
I ate a spoonful of wasabi thinking it was guacamole once. Big mistake.

Anyway....welcome!

Thanks unimportant lime Very Happy

And :O I'm sorry Jillopy! That's a horrible story!
I'm sure a spoonfull of my Wasabi would taste worse!!!

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:00 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lukaret

Location: ... Hell. No wait... make that GP, Texas, that's about the same thing.

Seipher wrote:
The Couve. He goes to Hudson's Bay High. Why can't you talk to me? That would make me sad...
Klari, you're gonna make the youngin' sad. XD

But welcome gailellen. Get nekkid and find that stack of CM books. You'll be sorted out later. ^_^ Yeth.

Facebook Me!

I have a Twitter too.

Slowly returning from the hell pit that is college. I hope. D:

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:39 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
gailellen

We are financailly recovering from some bad taxes, so two of the four AG books I have are library books, I'll put those on the bottom as to be kind to fellow library goers.

now I just need to figure out how to post this nekkid pic.... Razz

MySpace

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:31 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lukaret

Location: ... Hell. No wait... make that GP, Texas, that's about the same thing.

gailellen wrote:
We are financailly recovering from some bad taxes, so two of the four AG books I have are library books, I'll put those on the bottom as to be kind to fellow library goers.

now I just need to figure out how to post this nekkid pic.... Razz
You go do that. XD

Facebook Me!

I have a Twitter too.

Slowly returning from the hell pit that is college. I hope. D:

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:05 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Klari

OMG, Seipher. My ex teaches at Hudson's Bay. He wanted to move to Vantucky, I, as a 6th generation Oregonian, balked, railed and staged a sit-in.

Oh, wait, no, that's not what broke us up. What broke us up is the fact that he's a 41 year old Peter Pan who has no intention of ever committing to a woman because he sees women as a trap where some of us just want to be equal partners.

But anyway, ask your BF if he knows Mr. Tubb. Just keep my name out of it. However, if Mr. Tubb is being an asshat of a teacher, I can be induced to supply blackmail...

No, no, I can't. Just joking. It is tempting...

But no. I have my integrity. Sort of.

No, no. I do.

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:58 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Seipher

*falls over laughing* You know how small a world it is? VERY! If I remember right, Mr. Tubb is his theatre person. I'll ask if he's an asshat when the BF gets back from France and he might just take you up on your...oh, you can't blackmail him, damn...*sigh* Alas, there goes another oppurtunity, WASTED! Drat drat drat! At any rate, it is a very small small world.

Post Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:34 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fortune cookie

Welcome, gailellen and i pink love i .
Wow sumboddy git "she who must be obeyed" and the rest of the welcome
wagon. It be gettin' bizzy 'round here. Shocked

Post Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:28 pm   View user's profile Send private message
sgt_steve

fortune cookie wrote:
Welcome, gailellen and i pink love i . Wow sumboddy git "she who must be obeyed" and the rest of the welcome wagon. It be gettin' bizzy 'round here. Shocked
Welcome, Noobs! We're always ready for new faces around here, especially those willing to post nekkid pictures. I'm sure somebody will be glad to get them onto the internet for you if you just send them a few hundred.

You two should start by thoroughly checking out the rules and giving them all the respect they deserve. There will be a quiz, those who don't pass will be sentenced to remedial nudity.

To see who (or what) we are, check out some of the items in Who's Who, especially

If you'd like to tell us more about yourself those are great items to get you going.

Restrict spoilers about 'A Dirty Job' to that specific forum.

Be sure and watch the World Cup, there will be a quiz about that later. Bow to the gloriousness of Lib's, Hillary's and Y's avatars. Watch out for the pica stick, thagomizer and stubor. Don't drink the kool-aid (no matter what Skunk says), indulge in the pie, and watch out for the pudding cannon.

We're wild, unfiltered, we're way off kilter, but mostly we're harmless. Except for JoeLibris. He's completely harmless as long as you don't hear the ((SNAP!)) sound. And ignore the Canadians. They's just keyed up because we have better fireworks.

So - stack, strip, and start postin'. And don't make me call She Who Must Be Obeyed.

Post Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:47 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tarty

I'm a newbie to the board but not to AG. I am very lucky to be the manager of a bookstore (advanced readers copies! Yaaaazooo!). I've written directly to Chris over the years via e-mail and it still amazes me that I always get a personal reply. Whatta guy.

I make all my new employees read at least one Moore book--usually it's Lamb, and then they're hooked. My "Employee's Choices" section always has 2 or 3 of AG's books featured.

Can't wait for the new one!

Post Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50, 51  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: