Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Please, no gratuitous shagging ...
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
chris12gage

Please, no gratuitous shagging ...  Reply with quote  

I'll have none of it!

I'm from East Texas, and have been reading the message boards for a while ... had problems getting my registration to work, so this is my first post! I usually go by '12', my nickname, since my last name is Gage. (Get it? 12 Gage, like the shotgun, only spelled differently) It makes me special-er. Wink

Funny story ... I had been meaning to read Lamb for quite a while, and had heard some cool things about Chris Moore and was intending to read something of his, too.

I walked into a B&N one day, looking for something to read. They have books. So I told the guy who greeted me that I was interested in Christopher Moore. He starts raving about CM (paid off, I'm sure) and takes me back to a back room with a dark, velvet red curtain for a door. We walked in and angels began singing, but apparently the dust in the room must've choked them up, because they started coughing and hacking.

But alas, I saw Lamb sitting on a shelf and it finally dawned on me that "Oh yeah! Chris Moore DID write that!" So I snatched it off the shelf, and I've been hooked ever since. The only book I haven't read is 'Stupidest Angel,' and that's because I can't find it. I don't like to order books ... if they're not on the shelf, I ain't buyin', sucka!

Anyway, I brought a Texas favorite ... Pecan Pie for everyone ... enjoy.

[/img]http://img.webmd.com/dtmcms/live/webmd/consumer_assets/site_images/articles/health_tools/naughty_holiday_foods_slideshow/photolibrary_rm_photo_of_pecan_pie_slice.jpg[img][/img]

Post Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:59 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
chris12gage

Fuckstockings! Apparently I don't know how to add an image. Or someone ate that pie already!

Post Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:00 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
JustAGirl

Let me try to help, darlin'...

I dearly love a pecan pie.

Welcome!

Post Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Sephonae

Welcome, 12Gage. Chocolate pie's a fave with the divas. Just sayin'.

Post Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:02 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Stewies Mom

I don't care what you do with your stockings, but welcome. Got any more pie to practice inserts with? I'd like a slice of cherry pie.

Post Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:03 pm   View user's profile Send private message
lisa

Hello chris! Smile

Post Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
zendao42

Very Happy Welcome!

Have some cocoa, it'll warm you for the strip search-
hmmmm, anybody seen Joe lately? Twisted Evil

The divas do prefer chocolate but key lime is Joe's favorite-
but as long as the offering is sweet instead of savory, somebody'll be happy... Wink

Post Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Vahlee

Hiyas Very Happy

http://www.upnorthgeorgia.org

Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:34 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
chris12gage

JustAGirl wrote:
Let me try to help, darlin'...

I dearly love a pecan pie.

Welcome!

Thanks for the help!

Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:14 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Katy O

Hi Chris - I'm not from Texas, but I've lived there for a long time. So "Howdy". Maybe they'll let you keep your boots on as part of your remedial stage here.

Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:21 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Lavandula Girl

Ya know, Joe showed up briefly in Chatzy the other night... we may be able to lure him back with promises on a decent strip search.

Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:27 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Ginjg

there is no such thing as gratuitous shagging. Here, all shagging is integral.

Now, I think we'll assign NDY to do your strip search. Paging NDY - we've got a live one.

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:17 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
girlEgirl

i vote for rhubarb.

hiya noobie.

Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:20 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
sgt_steve

Ginjg wrote:
there is no such thing as gratuitous shagging. Here, all shagging is integral.
Crap, I've forgotten most of my calculus. Maybe I can hit up FFPF for some floating point or fixed precision.

Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:30 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
fortune cookie

Welcome and Thank You for the pie.
I do loves da Pecan variety also.

Post Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:12 am   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: