Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Politics

Oh SHIT no he DIDN'T!

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LostInWalmart

Oh SHIT no he DIDN'T!  Reply with quote  

The Quotable Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (from HuffingtonPost.com live-blog)

~~~

Newly re-elected President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad launched a fierce attack on the West on Thursday, saying Iran's enemies had tried to interfere and foment aggression in its disputed presidential vote last month.

"But I have told the enemies ... that this nation ... will strike you in the face so hard you will lose your way home," he said in comments translated by English-language Press TV.

~~~

The US State Department has released the following response: "Oh yeah? Well, yo momma so fat, when she sits around the mosque, she sits AROUND the MOSQUE! Boo Ya, Motherfucker!"

Post Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:53 am   View user's profile Send private message
knikkki

LOL

Post Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:35 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
18Rabbit

Trash talking leaders, just what we need. Razz

Post Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:28 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: