Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Allow me to reintroduce myself...

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheVeryMerryHempster

Allow me to reintroduce myself...  Reply with quote  

Allow me to reintroduce myself...

Hello, all!

My name is Jessica and I hail from the land of Merry (Maryland, that is) and Mr. Moore just happens to be one of my most favorite authors. I finally got my hands on a copy of Fool and fell in love all over again, prompting me to search for this lovely bordello and re-acquaint myself with fellow Moore-o-holics.

I had a series of computer woes for the longest time. I rejoice, though, in the fact that I've finally found a hamster who's athleticism can adequately power my laptop via his exercise wheel. I'm entering my last year of college (thank fucking Christ) at Mount Saint Mary's University. I'm an accounting turned business management major who has aspirations of opening a crummy little local cafe.

I've recently come to terms with my time wasted on studying something I don't give two shits about and have resolved myself to living a life of simplicity as it's the only thing that really makes me feel happy. Screw you, you damn corporations. If you wish to suck my soul out, you're going to have to do so out of my ass.

Now, if I remember correctly, I owe you all some pie. So, here's the most inticing pie I could find to sacrifice to the Bordello gods...

Liberace made it!

Shall I disrobe for my post-pie offering probing?

Post Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:05 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Stewies Mom

Welcome aboard! Just one question, though. Does that first picture contain jewels? It kinda looks like little emeralds and rubys to me. Nice picture of Liberace, though! I enjoyed the introduction to yourself, by the way.

Post Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:25 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Watching The Wheels

Welcome back!

Post Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
zendao42

Very Happy Welcome back!

Do you have a pie with softer contents?
Some of us have bad teeth, ya know... Wink

Post Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:17 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TheVeryMerryHempster

I guess I could oblige with some turtle pie...

This is just a bonus...

Oh, to be filled with vanilla pudding power...

Post Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:51 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
fortune cookie

Welcome back!
An if ya keep bringing pie like that.
"Dolly, don't go away, again." Laughing

Post Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:27 am   View user's profile Send private message
Sephonae

That turtle pie's da bomb, yo. Welcome back, Merry.

Post Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:08 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Vahlee

hello hello

http://www.upnorthgeorgia.org

Post Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:21 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: