Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Weird News

Stupid Kid Names
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lavandula Girl

Stupid Kid Names  Reply with quote  

Okay, the story itself is rather sad... CA State workers going to food banks. But under the picture, the caption refers to the woman's 9 year old daughter. Now, by naming her that, did she want her daughter to go into adult entertainment? Or to grow up to be a Hershey Park worker? Cuz for sure she wasn't hoping her offspring would be a lawyer, or president.

Post Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Goudron

Requires registering to see it - what's the name?

Post Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:46 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Deive

Laveric has a cousin named sky

Post Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:12 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lavandula Girl

Goudron... the lady's 9 year old girl is named "Chocolate". Rolling Eyes

Deive, Sky is a little unusual, but at least it isn't a tasty dessert! A girl named Sky is not relegated at birth to being a stripper when she grows up.

Post Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:50 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Deive

It's a boy named sky

Post Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:32 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lavandula Girl

Deive wrote:
It's a boy named sky

Well, at least it still won't be an automatic stripper name! Laughing I met a guy named King once. It was his true, given name, and he wasn't the son of a washed up music star or anything. He was, apparently, named after the county Seattle's in.

Post Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:24 am   View user's profile Send private message
Stewies Mom

Lavandula Girl wrote:
Goudron... the lady's 9 year old girl is named "Chocolate". Rolling Eyes

Deive, Sky is a little unusual, but at least it isn't a tasty dessert! A girl named Sky is not relegated at birth to being a stripper when she grows up.

How about a boy named Sky and a little girl (sister) named Heaven? I'm waiting for the next one to be named Dirt. I actually expect it to be Earth, but I like Dirt better. Laughing

Post Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Lavandula Girl

Is the dog's name Milky Way? Laughing

Post Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:20 pm   View user's profile Send private message
JustAGirl

What's the last name? Maybe it's something that works with Chocolate, like Thunder.

I had a childhood friend named Happy Easter.

Post Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:15 am   View user's profile Send private message
Deive

I knew someone in high school names rusty shed. His first name was actually Russell but he chose to go by rusty. He owned it though. One Halloween he dressed as a rusty shed.

Post Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:45 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lavandula Girl

An aquaintance of mine in high school dated a guy named Jeff Butz. The guy's Dad's name? Harry. Laughing

Post Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:58 am   View user's profile Send private message
Stewies Mom

JustAGirl wrote:
What's the last name? Maybe it's something that works with Chocolate, like Thunder.

Ewww, that just sounds like something best taken care of in a restroom.

Post Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:51 am   View user's profile Send private message
18Rabbit

A couple at the church my in-laws goes to are rabid hunters and outdoorsy types. They have children named Hunter and Trapper and I was really hoping that they'd name their next one Gatherer.

Post Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:26 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lavandula Girl

18Rabbit wrote:
A couple at the church my in-laws goes to are rabid hunters and outdoorsy types. They have children named Hunter and Trapper and I was really hoping that they'd name their next one Gatherer.

Not Skinner? Or Field Dresser? Laughing

Post Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:36 am   View user's profile Send private message
mllefifi

Lavandula Girl wrote:
18Rabbit wrote:

Not Skinner? Or Field Dresser? Laughing

"Disemboweler" would be nice.

Post Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:31 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: