Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Weird News

Stupid business

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Watching The Wheels

Stupid business  Reply with quote  

NEW YORK (Reuters) A T-shirt a day has kept unemployment at bay for an American man who is making about $85,000 a year by selling advertising space on his torso.

Jason Sadler, 26, a former marketing professional from Florida, founded his own company, www.iwearyourshirt.com, in 2008 with the idea to wear a T-shirt supplied by any company and then use social media tools to promote the firm.

For his human billboard service, Sadler charges the "face value" of the day so January 1 costs $1, while December 31 costs $365.
    Source

I will gladly pay $300 to make Jason wear a T-shirt that says: "I'm a massive whore. I'll also pleasure homeless men for money."

Post Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:39 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Wonko

I'll chip in the other $58

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:35 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Joelibris

Re: Stupid business  Reply with quote  

Watching The Wheels wrote:
    NEW YORK (Reuters) A T-shirt a day has kept unemployment at bay for an American man who is making about $85,000 a year by selling advertising space on his torso.

Jason Sadler, 26, a former marketing professional from Florida, founded his own company, www.iwearyourshirt.com, in 2008 with the idea to wear a T-shirt supplied by any company and then use social media tools to promote the firm.

For his human billboard service, Sadler charges the "face value" of the day so January 1 costs $1, while December 31 costs $365.
    Source

I will gladly pay $300 to make Jason wear a T-shirt that says: "I'm a massive whore. I'll also pleasure homeless men for money."

WtW, I've always wondered what line of work you were in. Now I gotta go get my homeless duds on.

Post Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:19 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: