Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Back by popular demand
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
G'Loonzie

Back by popular demand  Reply with quote  

Well, maybe not popular demand, okay probably not even demand but after and extended absen...abscen...abs...period away I'm back in the land of the fruitbat, that's right single moms the mooreon's number one fucktard is back...hey I gotta be number one in something right?

Have I been gone long enough to get another ACCS from Joe? Look hard Joe, I'm over 40 now and there's no telling who might be disguised as a polyph!

Of course I brought pie! It's my favorite birthday cake and vanilla icecream mixed up into a gooey mess....perfect for smearing all over single moms BWAAAAHAAAHAAA!

So did I miss anything? welcome to all of those who have appeared since I've been gone, if any of you are single moms I have to apologize for the inconvenience but it has been pointed out that your ACCS may not have been conducted properly, relax in my beer filled jacuzzi I'll be right with you, now JOE!! Where are you Darlin'?

Post Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:15 am   View user's profile Send private message
18Rabbit

Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you.

Welcome back.

Post Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:59 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
mllefifi

Re: Back by popular demand  Reply with quote  

G'Loonzie wrote:
Well, maybe not popular demand, okay probably not even demand but after and extended absen...abscen...abs...p [...]

The word is "absinthe."

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Cool

Post Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:37 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vahlee

Re: Back by popular demand  Reply with quote  

mllefifi wrote:
G'Loonzie wrote:
Well, maybe not popular demand, okay probably not even demand but after and extended absen...abscen...abs...p [...]

The word is "absinthe."

There's a drink made with absinthe and Champagne called "Death in the Afternoon" -- It's misnamed. It should be "Death in the afternoon, evening, night and most of the next day." I know from experience.

http://www.upnorthgeorgia.org

Post Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:46 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sephonae

Gabberloonzie! WB, dude! WTF have you been up to, man??? And what happened to your Guinness avatar, I hardly recognized ya!

Post Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
G'Loonzie

Sephonae wrote:
Gabberloonzie! WB, dude! WTF have you been up to, man??? And what happened to your Guinness avatar, I hardly recognized ya!

Thanks Seph, great to be back, there is absolutely no where else in the world like the bordello, I let life get a hold of me and though I've lurked from time to time seemed I could never string enough time together to sit down and just chat with my fellow Mooreons.

You don't dig the new avatar? I am holding a Guinness, I thought I would let the single moms scope out how hawt I am!

Ya'll blame GirlEGirl for getting me back on here, she PM'd me and used her single mom wiles on me!

Post Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:37 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Sephonae

G'Loonzie wrote:
You don't dig the new avatar? I am holding a Guinness, I thought I would let the single moms scope out how hawt I am!

Shit, I totally couldn't tell till you said so...but then, I've aged recently. Very Happy

Post Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:45 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
girlEgirl

Post Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:35 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
zendao42

Very Happy Welcome back!

Long time, no see- who, I mean what, you been doing?

I've still got the cocoa & it's the perfect weather for it now, even in the deep south... Wink

Post Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:01 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
G'Loonzie

Wow GirlEGirl! I may have a hairball - so was it the hawtness of my new avatar? Just a little social research. And yes I have missed you too!

Ah Zen, I have missed your cocoa! Of course I'm willing to share my Bailey's. Well the who part is easy, a non single mom - my wife of course, but hey gotta keep it in the family right? We're getting ready to celebrate our 19th christmas together can you believe someone would put up with me that long?

Seph apparantly I missed a birthday, so happy birthday sweetness - notice how I'm laying it on because I don't remember if you're a single mom, diabolical isn't it? Maybe you couldn't see the Guinness because you we're distracted by my hawtness Twisted Evil

Ml and Val great to see ya'll are still around making the Bordello a wonderful place to hang.

18Rabbit, who needs a doll, I am nekkid on a stack of books after all and not the least bit shy and hey you might be a single mom using a picture of some goofey dude so that fucktards don't hit on you come on sugar I only bite a little! Of course if you really are the goofy guy in the picture I sincerely apologize and I will definitly not cuddle with you, sorry! Cool

Post Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:15 am   View user's profile Send private message
Watching The Wheels

There's no way I can match the enthusiasm of gEg's post, but welcome back anyway. Very Happy

Post Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:17 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sephonae

G'Loonzie wrote:
Seph apparantly I missed a birthday, so happy birthday sweetness - notice how I'm laying it on because I don't remember if you're a single mom, diabolical isn't it? Maybe you couldn't see the Guinness because you we're distracted by my hawtness Twisted Evil

1. Thanx.
2. Totally a single mom.
3. I was completely distracted by your rugged good looks, however, the remembrance of your marital status killed the lust buzz. Sorry. Very Happy

Post Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:45 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
girlEgirl

oh i wasn't actually that excited i just like copying and pasting, and anytime one of you divo's flirt with joe it makes me happy.

seph- im pretty sure his wife is cool wit it. since it's all in fun.

Post Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:38 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
fortune cookie

Welcome Back Gabby!
Joe'll be with ya in alil' while, he's doin a zed act in another room.

Post Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:54 am   View user's profile Send private message
bleu

Welcome back, 'Loozie Wink break out the Guiness and let's commence to drinking right proper!!!!

FYI: Not a single Mama Cool
It excites me when you flirt with Joe, as well Laughing
am totally distracted by the hawtness that is your Guiness Wink

http://bleueyedgirl.blogspot.com/

Post Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: