Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> So You Wanna Be a Writer?

What are you writing now?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MrEMann

kudos and congrats to you all.

I haven't worked on anything in nearly a year. No coding for the websites, no writing ( I have several projects on the docket, completion of one story that I already wrote the short story sequel to and a story about a werewolf truck driver), no music, nothing creative or otherwise. One day I'll figure it out and get working again.

I hate being broken.

Post Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:57 am   View user's profile Send private message
FattyFattyPorkFace

FattyFattyPorkFace wrote:
I have finished my first novel - or at least I have reached the end, there are some edits to make before I let it rest for a bit.

I also started my second novel but Google lost the 4 paragraphs I had written while on vacation, so I'll be starting that again shortly.

Right, I finished the edits so short of some big issues, it's finished. It's rather exciting even though I have no idea what to do next.

Post Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:06 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
CrispyHobo

Quote:
It's rather exciting even though I have no idea what to do next.

Kick back and wait for the million dollar movie deals to come pouring in. Mr. Green

Post Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:19 pm   View user's profile Send private message
NumberZen

Still querying for an agent for my novel...

Post Fri May 14, 2010 6:56 am   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: