Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Hey,Hi, Holla
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
laloco

Hey,Hi, Holla  Reply with quote  

Hey Yáll...

Hope everyone is feelin' fantastic. I know I am, because (long story ahead)I was readin' You Suck for the billionth time, (I read Bloodsucking Fiends last week) and I was gettin'all sad because the book is over, and I really wanted the story of Tommy and Jody to continue...so I decided to check out this website and OMFG there's a sequel, Holla!

Yep, so that's great news and even greater news is that I see Chris might be swinging by the amazing city of Toronto, and oh, I will be there, with my nerd bells on!

So that's that, I just wanted people to share in my excitment and also wanted to say "Hey Yáll"all formal like.
Cool

PS: I hope this is the appropriate section of this "bbs" for these holla-at-yo-girl kinda "threads"I don't really understand how these things work...anyway...if not...my bad!

Post Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:45 am   View user's profile Send private message
fortune cookie

Welcome!
Now take off all your clothes.
Get yer Moore books inna stack.
And start posting.
Oh, don't forget the PIE!
As for your strip search... "la" being fem. and "loco" being male...
I'm courious if you're a thee or a thou.
Having the proper gender conduct the strip search is essential to your experience here.
Anywho, read the rules have fun see ya in the funny papers.

http://bbs.chrismoore.com/viewtopic.php?t=366 <---The Rules.

Post Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:14 am   View user's profile Send private message
laloco

I'm mostly female and fortunately I was naked and sitting on a stack of CM books, so, whew.

But... I totally broke rule #4.

Post Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:07 pm   View user's profile Send private message
fortune cookie

(pie)

Post Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:23 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Wingnut

HA! Another Canadian! YES! We are slowly but shirley taking over, DESPITE the rules!

Welcome!

Uh..."mostly" female?...kay. We take all kinds here. Except the fucking french. (no offence, mllefifi)

In answer to your query, you are posting in the right place for an introduction. For anything you wish to post about in future, the news and noise segment is prolly the best place, but have a look around at everything. You'll figure it out.

Anyhoo. Again, welcome. And don't call me surely. (?)
Laughing

Oh, and yes. Make with the pie.

"Life's too short to get wrapped around the axle about the little things." - SK

-The First Law of Geography: Everything is Connected to Everything Else.

Post Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:49 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
18Rabbit

Pie and welcome!

Post Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Vahlee

... *Bonk Wingnut*

There, put back in your place.

Anyway, to the new person: Howdy

http://www.upnorthgeorgia.org

Post Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:52 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
fortune cookie

Vahlee wrote:
... *Bonk Wingnut*

There, put back in your place.

Anyway, to the new person: Howdy

Shocked oh,...bonk...nevermind.
um, Laloco. You know how to make pie don't you?
Just put your lips together and...no, that's not right....
I'm hungry.

Post Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:59 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Stewies Mom

Hello, I thought I heard someone mention pie?

Post Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:33 pm   View user's profile Send private message
zendao42

Very Happy Welcome!

Have some cocoa, it'll warm you for the strip search & tastes good with pie-
hang on, where's the pie?! Shocked

Post Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:35 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sephonae

Well, howdy-do - I was just thinking, "We ain't had fresh meet in ages!" And LO! There you is!

So welcome, tell us more about yourself and make it good so we can forget your lamentable Canuckianness. Plus, present the pie and no one gets hurt. Much. Very Happy

Post Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:54 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Watching The Wheels

Hiya! ::waves::
Normally I'd say, "Sorry about that whole 'being Canadian' thing." But since you guys beat us in hockey (twice), I think that officially makes your country cooler than ours for the next 4 years.

Concerning rule number 1, "Anyone caught posting while dressed in any way will come to the attention of Tom Ridge, Director of Homeland Security." Even though Tom Ridge is no longer Director of Homeland Security, Mr. Ridge, for reasons unbeknownst to us, still oversees this part of the operation.

Post Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:38 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
girlEgirl

strawberry rhubarb please!!! um i mean welcome...and since you're a gal (mostly right? i myself am a extremely successful gay man trapped in the body of a welfare mother) i would guess that either gaberloonzie (if he is still around) or bleu will be here soon to make sure that you aren't smuggling in any ann coulter books.

Post Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:23 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
laloco

Thanks for the welcomes, yáll. Smile

Does fur pie count? I hope so, because it's the only kind I got to offer. (I'm not much of a baker.)

As for hockey, yes, I heard that we schooled ya. But, despite my Canadian-ness I didn't actually watch/ care about the Olympics, so I can't comment on that.

More about moi? What to say? Well I'm 25, and I have bangs (or a fringe as the English say) things I like:

Britney Spears, (because she's insane), Dolly Parton ("Jolene" mmhmm good song), Dubstep remixes, music in general, art, stunners (a.k.a sunglasses), Dollarstores, vintage stores, second-hand stores, (anywhere cheap), coffee, beer, cigarettes, tanning, cable t.v (only because it's a luxury I can't afford and I'm jealous of people who get to watch trashy reality shows whenever they want), using brackets, ukuleles, astrophysics, puppies, scamming cab-drivers for free rides, clubs, pubs, the fine city of Toronto.

Things I dislike:
Boy bands, lint, taking public transit, homo-phobes, cantaloupe, going to work, rudeness, see-through leggings paired with short shirts...and... I can't think of any more.

Yep, that’s all I got for now…

Post Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:47 pm   View user's profile Send private message
fortune cookie

Where ya stand on glittering Vampires?

Post Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:28 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: