Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Politics

Thanks for clearing that up Mr. President
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jinxted

or Mr. Moore for President?

Think about it
those monkeys would have a ball in a office called oval
sounds a little dirty doesnt it.

Post Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:37 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
chris
Site Admin

GeG,

I won't quote your whole post, but yes, there's a feeling I'd take away after an encounter with Simba/Palmer that made me uneasy, and it would surface again and again throughout the day. Obviously, in my case, it wasn't of a sexual nature, it was just the overt insincerity.

It was his creepy need to be one of the gang, by stating things he'd think you agreed with, so he could insidiously work in some paranoid bullshit via Beck or Coulter. Like someone really trying to convince himself that he was a nice guy, but knowing that he couldn't suppress his inner creep.

I mean, why throw down on Coulter, Beck, Hillary Clinton, the whole nine, when you're a fucking Canadian? It's all so irrelevant. Ultimately, it seemed like a way to start a fight to get attention.

I don't pretend to understand it, but the whole thing was disturbing. Is disturbing. I really think the guy, as he manifests himself here, has borderline personality disorder, which is a real psychological condition, and is a bad, bad thing.

PALMER, YOU SICK FUCK, GET HELP.

No, I don't have Tourette's Syndrome -- you know that narcissistic bastard is reading these posts and peeing a little to see the trouble he's caused.

Post Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:51 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Goudron

The oddly placed expressions of love to female board members also makes more sense now. Thanks for checking into it!

Post Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:01 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
JustAGirl

And hey... thanks for writing another book, AG!

I thought the same thing about Jeff Bridges' character in The Men Who Stare at Goats. The Dude abides.

Post Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:31 pm   View user's profile Send private message
jaandlu

So let me see if I have this straight, Simba and Tito are both Palmer? And they argued with each other? What a freak. Glad he's gone again. Who would post under two names and then fight? What a weirdo.

Post Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:36 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Mr Andlu

jaandlu wrote:
So let me see if I have this straight, Simba and Tito are both Palmer? And they argued with each other? What a freak. Glad he's gone again. Who would post under two names and then fight? What a weirdo.

Your such a fucking idiot. Tito isn't Palmer. Chris never said that. You always have been a stupid fucker.

-David Dogma

Post Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:38 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
jaandlu

Mr Andlu wrote:
jaandlu wrote:

Your such a fucking idiot. Tito isn't Palmer. Chris never said that. You always have been a stupid fucker.

Back off or I'll tell everybody about your mom.

Post Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Mr Andlu

Leave my mom out of this or I will tell everyone about your dad, Asshat.

-David Dogma

Post Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:45 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
jaandlu

Mr Andlu wrote:

Okay, you win... this time.

Post Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:46 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Mr Andlu

jaandlu wrote:
Mr Andlu wrote:

That's right. Who's my bitch now?

-David Dogma

Post Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:47 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
jaandlu

Mr Andlu wrote:
jaandlu wrote:
Mr Andlu wrote:

Eloquent.

Post Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
fortune cookie

lisa wrote:

The Goddess Saraswati who lives at the tip of your finger tips be praised. Smile

WHo's the goddess that lives at the end of my....um,nevermind.

Post Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:05 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Ginjg

I believe someone's being left out of that exchange

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:06 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
fortune cookie

Well now I'm completely confused.
Short trip anyways.

Post Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:11 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Vahlee

jaandlu wrote:
Mr Andlu wrote:
jaandlu wrote:
Mr Andlu wrote:

Eloquent.

It's amazing that you two guys decided to come back at the same time! Shocked Cool Laughing

http://www.upnorthgeorgia.org

Post Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:18 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: