Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Other Games

Video store game

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Boota

Video store game  Reply with quote  

This is a fun game I play when I'm killing time at work. I go to our video section and stack the videos in ways that make the titles interesting to read. I was inspired by an internet pic of a movie marquee that listed three films:

Erin Brokovich
Screwed
My Dog Skip

My first offering was easy:

Bad Boys
Showgirls
Dick

The trick is you have to use three movies to get the full effect and that can be difficult. You don't need a video store, but it is fun to leave the movies stacked that way to see if anyone notices.

Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:46 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
zendao42

I supposed you could also do this with books or CDs-
with the latter, I've got 40 LBS OF SPAYED & NEUTERED CAT FLESH in my arsenal... Wink

Post Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:42 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Boota

Nice.

This is kind of a tough game, linking up three things like that. But I have a LOT of time to kill some days. Here's one I did the other day:

Benny and Joon
Blow
12 Monkeys

Post Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:22 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
The Monkey

Honestly, when I was a teenager, I worked in a movie theater and our marquis read:
Alladin
Howard's End

Post Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message
zendao42

Ok...

BEOWULF & GRENDEL
CHOKE
THE BLUES BROTHERS

Hmmm, I'm low on verbs, they'd all be choke...

Post Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: