Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Am I the ONLY person under 30 on this site!?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
KatarinaNavane

Am I the ONLY person under 30 on this site!?  Reply with quote  

I'm suddenly feeling very young at my mere 15 years of age after reading some of these "whos' who" thingies. There are very few people under 30 on this site, and I haven't seen a single one under 20. I mean, CM books are sorta aimed at mature-er audiences (even though every teen I've recommended them to has loved them and Lamb and Fluke are in the teen section at our local library...) but still!
yeah, Not-so-old people introduce yourselves here.

http://katarinanavane.deviantart.com

http://katarinanavane.etsy.com

Post Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:58 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hillary

Don't bury me yet, kid.

Post Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:18 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tal

Hillary wrote:

Don't bury me yet, kid.

Shocked

So I'm buried at 32? Wink

Post Thu Dec 09, 2004 5:58 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Lib

I'd respond to this, but I'm not suppose to be here.

Post Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:05 am   View user's profile Send private message
Lauren

Um, I'll be 27 in February. Elliot's under 30 but I'm not sure exactly how old he is. 24 maybe?

I think there are at least two people under 20 as well, Lonely Tylenol and our new Dubline (Lloydface, I think). But like Sara Leigh said on another thread, we're a pretty cool group. Age doesn't really matter here.

Post Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:35 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
John

I'm 35, but don't worry, I have the brain of a 12 year old.*

*I keep it in a jar under my bed Twisted Evil

Post Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:51 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lynn

'lo, I'm 21.

My sister's read all the books, and she's only 14. She's not here because she's not cool enough to hang out where I hang out, so that didn't really help. Still, it's the thought that counts.

Post Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:21 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Lloydface

You're not alone  Reply with quote  

It's all good. Im only 16. Although im glad to know im not the youngest here... Alot of my friends have read CM's books, worry not, for you are not alone!

Post Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:10 am   View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Sick Puppy

Then there's me, I'm a 14 year old Catholic School girl. I have been with the FBI's internet crime task force for the past twelve years and my favorite singer is Brittney Spears. She's so boss! Anywho, wot up dog?

Post Thu Dec 09, 2004 9:35 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Blarg

I'm in my 20's as well. Don't worry about it, everyone here might be older, but they're all crazy as hell and fun.

Post Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:27 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger ICQ Number
FattyFattyPorkFace

27....28 in March. Why is time so cruel........... Crying or Very sad

Post Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:40 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
hdm

Well, here's the deal:

You start out as a mouthy snot cock, then you grow up to be a witty snot cock.

The only difference between mouthy and witty is the date on the old driver's license. Plus the fact that most of us can drink...

Post Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:46 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
mister

Sounds like hdm's trying to liquor us all up...

why do I suspect that the people here could have the most harrowing drinking games of all?

Post Fri Dec 10, 2004 11:57 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
KatarinaNavane

Nice to know i'm not the only one. I"m not even the youngest! heehee. Yeah, I've introduced CM to like all of my friends, and they all love him as much as I do. We're like, forming a fan club or something lol.

http://katarinanavane.deviantart.com

http://katarinanavane.etsy.com

Post Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:34 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Katie

Don't take everything Sick Puppy says at face value. Actually don't take anything Sick Puppy says at face value. I'm 25. I'm still trustworthy...in theory. I haven't been around much because of big scary exams of graduate students. Still all ages are welcome, and you are certainly not the youngest in maturity at least.
*^_^*
Katie

Post Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:53 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: