Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Am I the ONLY person under 30 on this site!?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Hillary

If this is a real duel, I can claim a second, right?

Hey Lauren! *throws feathered boa at her* CATCH!

Post Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:16 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lauren

But...if I'm the bookie...isn't this a conflict of interest?

Post Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:24 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Hillary

It's a DIVA duel. There are no rules. And if there are, we have to kick our feet and scream so the rules get changed.

My god. Have I taught you nothing?

Last edited by Hillary on Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:28 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tal

Hillary wrote:

Yeah choosing Lauren is a conflict of interest since she's the bookie. Me, I would choose Think as he has a job that requires the smackdown of folks on a regular basis. All we need to do is tell him that FFPF is a Brit in need of a "time-out" and the next thing you know Think has him tied to the shock table.

Again, sorry FFPF, its nothing personal. Smile

Post Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:29 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Hillary

I'm just guessing (I'll admit), but I'm pretty sure Lauren would look better in thigh highs.

Why don't YOU be the bookie, Tal.

Post Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:31 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tal

Hillary wrote:
I'm just guessing (I'll admit), but I'm pretty sure Lauren would look better in thigh highs.

Why don't YOU be the bookie, Tal.

Because I don't cover stupid bets against Teh Goth Goddess. Wink

Post Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:33 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Lauren

Quote:
From Hill:I'm just guessing (I'll admit), but I'm pretty sure Lauren would look better in thigh highs.

I don't know about that. Think could be hiding some fine thighs under those uniform pants.

Post Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:13 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Sara Leigh

Is the job of referree, or whatever that role is called in a duel, available? I think I'd make a great one, as long as I get to wear a neat, sexy costume of some sort.

Post Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:16 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Hillary

red leather, SL. Go nuts.

Post Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:18 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sara Leigh

Can we put off the duel for a couple of weeks. I need to get to the gym before donning that red item.

Btw, glad you brought the frog hat back. Very Happy

Post Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:24 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
KatarinaNavane

lol I always root for the underdog. It's like, my job. But I never actually bet anything. Therefore, no loss.

http://katarinanavane.deviantart.com

http://katarinanavane.etsy.com

Post Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:19 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ginjg

KatarinaNavane wrote:
It's kind of funny, when I first started cruising the boards on here I was like "Hey, Finally! A website where people can keep up with me intellectually!" and then I realize "Oh, most of these people are a decade or so older than me..." Ah well.

You will find that after a certain point age is less a factor intellectually.

Post Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:01 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
KatarinaNavane

Ginjg wrote:
KatarinaNavane wrote:
It's kind of funny, when I first started cruising the boards on here I was like "Hey, Finally! A website where people can keep up with me intellectually!" and then I realize "Oh, most of these people are a decade or so older than me..." Ah well.

You will find that after a certain point age is less a factor intellectually.

However, i spend a lot of time with 15-16 year old boys. As a whole, this may be the dumbest demographic ever. Though some of it might just be hormones. They never manage to look at my face when talking... I want to yell "Newsflash! My boobs aren't listing to you! They don't care!"

http://katarinanavane.deviantart.com

http://katarinanavane.etsy.com

Post Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ginjg

KatarinaNavane wrote:

However, i spend a lot of time with 15-16 year old boys. As a whole, this may be the dumbest demographic ever. Though some of it might just be hormones. They never manage to look at my face when talking... I want to yell "Newsflash! My boobs aren't listing to you! They don't care!"

Have you noticed a group of boys usually walks side by side and toss glances at each other as they talk or huddle and scan the scene over one anothers shoulders during a conversation?

Most boys that age usually don't look anyone directly in the eyes unless they are totally confident of the response. If they look you in the eyes they may see something judgemental. Your bosom is less threatening. As they become more comfortable with you they'll focus higher.

So ignore the downward stare or use this knowledge - talk to the top of their heads and plant subliminal ideas thus bending them to your will.

Post Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:12 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
FattyFattyPorkFace

Hillary wrote:

A second? No one said I needed a second. That would mean finding a friend and it would be underhand to persuade the AG into being my second on the grounds that I have no friends.

Oh...oh, I forgot...I must...er....be somewhere else and therefore, I'm afraid the fight must be cancelled. Shame. Neutral

Post Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:07 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: