Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Am I the ONLY person under 30 on this site!?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Hillary

How sad.  Reply with quote  

Diva war is off thanks to Fatty's inability to make friends.

Hmph.

*paints nails*

Post Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:26 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lisa M

Second  Reply with quote  

Oh, say it isn't so! I'll be your second! I can't wear the red thing, tho.

Post Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:52 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Sara Leigh

Well, the red thing's for me, as the starter, referee, grand pooh-bah of duel, whatever.

Post Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
conspiracies unlimited

Don't wuss-out now FFPF!!!

I got a month's salary riding on this thing!!!
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:01 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Lib

Pooh...I take Hillary on if FFPF doesn't. I can be nasty. I mean it. Really. Diva's my middle name.

Post Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:29 pm   View user's profile Send private message
KatarinaNavane

Hey, I'm on your side, I'll be your second (mua ha ha, now the duel's back on...but only if FFPF actually adknowledges my existance. On second thought, mayb that's a discouragement...)

http://katarinanavane.deviantart.com

http://katarinanavane.etsy.com

Post Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:08 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Elliot

KatarinaNavane wrote:
Nice to know i'm not the only one. I"m not even the youngest! heehee. Yeah, I've introduced CM to like all of my friends, and they all love him as much as I do. We're like, forming a fan club or something lol.
I remember when I used to be the youngest. *sniff* damn I feel old now.

My Twitter is twittering!

Post Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:23 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
John

Elliot wrote:
KatarinaNavane wrote:
Nice to know i'm not the only one. I"m not even the youngest! heehee. Yeah, I've introduced CM to like all of my friends, and they all love him as much as I do. We're like, forming a fan club or something lol.
I remember when I used to be the youngest. *sniff* damn I feel old now.

Elliot, with all of these youngsters running around here you have actually graduated to the level of curmudgeon. Which, of course, makes me a geezer.

Post Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:24 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
chris
Site Admin

FFPF, I will be your second, but not because you don't have friends, but because unless you win, we will never get Hillary to turn over the froggy hat, and I believe as official leader of this cult, I should have the froggy hat.

(Sorry, dude, but this thread had gone entirely too long without being about me, and therefore I was losing interest. So, as a second, what do I do? Like hand you a baby-wipe when you get your eyes scratched out? Do I bring the snacks? Do I have to wear a hideous dress?)

Post Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:06 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
FattyFattyPorkFace

KatarinaNavane wrote:
Hey, I'm on your side, I'll be your second (mua ha ha, now the duel's back on...but only if FFPF actually adknowledges my existance. On second thought, mayb that's a discouragement...)

Guilt trips aren't fair...how can I ignore that? I wasn't deliberately not acknowledging anyone...I'm not a bad person. But look at this fine mess you've got me in to.

chris wrote:
FFPF, I will be your second, but not because you don't have friends, but because unless you win, we will never get Hillary to turn over the froggy hat, and I believe as official leader of this cult, I should have the froggy hat.

(Sorry, dude, but this thread had gone entirely too long without being about me, and therefore I was losing interest. So, as a second, what do I do? Like hand you a baby-wipe when you get your eyes scratched out? Do I bring the snacks? Do I have to wear a hideous dress?)

Yes, this fight has taken on a new goal...capture the froggy hat.

There is no need to apologise for taking the heat off me...it's very much appreciated...I can feel Hillary's stare burning my skin as I type.

I'm not sure what happens...I guess, if Hillary takes me out with some pudding to the temple, you'll have to step in on my behalf, possibly with a custard cannon or a pie. The hideous dress is optional. The baby-wipes and snacks are not.

Post Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:18 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Hillary

Chris is playing?

Well hell. Aren't *I* just fucked now.

*** Dude. Leave. The. Frog. Alone. We are SO not playing capture the flag frog-style.

Post Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:28 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lib

Heck...I so wanted to be head Diva. I can't believe nobody took me seriously.
***kicks stuffed teddy bear down the stairs***

Post Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:00 am   View user's profile Send private message
FattyFattyPorkFace

Lib wrote:
Heck...I so wanted to be head Diva. I can't believe nobody took me seriously.
***kicks stuffed teddy bear down the stairs***

All those who kindly offered to be my second or fight instead of me are welcome on the campaign team. The only prerequisite so far appears to be somekind of costume based on a British TV show...actually, that's unfair...there is no prerequisite Smile

Post Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:56 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Lauren

Lib and Lisa, you guys can take over being the bookies. This damn feather boa keeps getting in my way when I'm collecting bets.

You can wear visors and smoke cigars.

Or, even better, you can wear slinky black dresses and have hot bodyguards standing behind you, arms folded and glaring menacingly at people who approach.

Why do I get the feeling Hill is cackling madly and photoshopping kitty ears onto a picture of me so I can keep up with the Joneses and their avatars?

Holy shit. If I'm Hill's second, and Chris is FFPF's, and, say, Hill and FFPF knock each other out simultaneously with pudding, does this mean I have to go toe to toe with the Author Guy?

Post Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:08 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number

Hillary wrote:
Chris is playing?

Well hell. Aren't *I* just fucked now.

*** Dude. Leave. The. Frog. Alone. We are SO not playing capture the flag frog-style.

Hilly, Guys don't know women very well do they? I'll be your second as I have a better right arm than most and pudding makes such a pretty picture on the wall. You are my role model.

Post Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:43 am   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: