Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Am I the ONLY person under 30 on this site!?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jillybeans

Goofus be my name. That last post was me, Jillybeans. This is turning into a war you know and I notice that no one has mentioned their choice of dueling stuff. And Hilly, Never, never, never give up the frog hat. It is too cute and it wouldn't go with Chris's eyes. But just in case he is the victor I say a Cat in the Hat Hat is in order. You would be just too adorable in that one, Chris.

Wade Davis (I knew there was a reason I liked Wade Davis)

Post Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:48 am   View user's profile Send private message
John

Enough of this woosy talking! Either sh*t , or get off the pot!

The giant pudding bowl is all set to go and I've unfolded the card tables so the AG can put his snacks and baby wipes somewhere.

Let's get readdy to RUMMMMMBLLLLLEEEE!

Post Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:16 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
conspiracies unlimited

Hillary wrote:
Chris is playing?

Well hell. Aren't *I* just fucked now.

Hil, You know I'm your bitch... but I gots ta go wid the Mighty AG...

Sorry Hil, but I am weak, and someday, I'm gonna need Him to make one of those, "CU's almost as good a writer as me" comments for the dust cover of my book, when I get published...
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:31 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Ted J

Is this rumble going to include a song and dance number ala West Side Story? If so, is it safe to dance when the ground is covered with angrily flung pudding?

Post Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:09 pm   View user's profile Send private message
conspiracies unlimited

If its going to include singing and dancing, The Mighty AG should wear the Teletubby suit, and FFPF shoud wear the bear costume... that would be cool...

And Hillary and one of her friends could dress like Electra Woman & Dyna-Girl... that would be hot!!!

And then we could bathe the girls in pudding... and... Oh, sorry, I got carried away...

Come on guys!!! let get this thing started... Papa needs a new pair of shoes...
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Dave

I want pictures. Even got a decent digicam that might be able to be borrowed if I can't make the even..

Post Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Katy O

Sara, can I borrow the stripper shoes when you're done? I've always wanted to give those a try.

I'll sell refreshments - I could use some Christmas money. "Getch yer frozen margaritas over here! Only $25 each!"

Post Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:38 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Sara Leigh

Definitely, Katy O. My feet can't take them for very long. I'm hoping it's going to be a quick duel.

So, since I'm the one in charge, I'm setting the date and time:

Tomorrow night at 8 pm my time.

(They keep making us set the clock up and back so much, I can't remember whether it's daylight savings or standard time. I'm not saving a lot of daylight here, so I'm guessing Eastern standard time.)

Choose your weapons!

Post Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:21 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
edrie

cool! just got here and already in time for the  Reply with quote  

party!

(stashing knitting needles inside bag)

uh, just one question... is there ANYBODY out there who's old... er... uh, do i get the tag of being the oldest? (59)

i'm REALLY quite immature, ya know! i only FEEL like i'm 27, does that count?

oh well, if anything, i can be the one who sits back in my rocker and tell everyone about the "great duel" back in "04!

carry on, hill, carry on ffpf.

Post Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:20 pm   View user's profile Send private message
KatarinaNavane

Awsome! AG's in! Well if he's on FFPF's side, then I'm definately on FFPF's side! (Btw, FFPF, I wasn't attempting a guilt trip. I was merely commenting that since you seemed to be trying to get out of dueling, that trying to push you back into the duel wasn't going to win me any points with you. I suppose I misphrased that...is misphrase a word?)
Well since AG definately outranks me when it comes to diva-ness, and the position of referee is taken, I suppose I'll just be the cheering squad. Hmm, I wonder what rhymes with Porkface?
Gimme an F!
Gimme an A!
Gimme a T!
Gimme a T!
Gimme a Y!
Gimme another F!
Gimme an A!
Gimme a T!
Oh f*** it. This is gonna take forever. Your screenname is too damn long. Skipping to the end...
Go Fatty Fatty Pork Face!!!

http://katarinanavane.deviantart.com

http://katarinanavane.etsy.com

Post Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:50 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
edrie

sitting, standing raising arms over head  Reply with quote  

from left to right [WHAP! hitting person beside me in nose... oops](or isi right to left), sitting.... waiting..

good CHEERIN's kat-nav!

yea!!!!!!!! primly adjusting spectator clothes and ...knitting needles.

Post Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:01 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Sara Leigh

Re: cool! just got here and already in time for the  Reply with quote  

edrie wrote:

uh, just one question... is there ANYBODY out there who's old... er... uh, do i get the tag of being the oldest? (59)

I used to be the oldest one, or at least the oldest who'd 'fess up to being over 50. I'm 53 and there are three men who frequent this place who are older than me (one by just a few months). I'm not sure, but you may win the prize.

(pulls up embroidery stand, swings magnifying glass down, and turns on super-duper light)

Carry on.

Post Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:41 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Ginjg

I'll be 51 on the 29th. We can make our own cheer squad - complete with walkers like the chorus line in the Producers. Well maybe without the walkers but we can go for that Lauren Bacall smokey/sexy look or Mrs. Peel.

Post Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:18 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
FattyFattyPorkFace

Sara Leigh wrote:
Definitely, Katy O. My feet can't take them for very long. I'm hoping it's going to be a quick duel.

So, since I'm the one in charge, I'm setting the date and time:

Tomorrow night at 8 pm my time.

(They keep making us set the clock up and back so much, I can't remember whether it's daylight savings or standard time. I'm not saving a lot of daylight here, so I'm guessing Eastern standard time.)

Choose your weapons!

I have some issues with the start time. As I am a fair few thousand miles from Hillary and the rest of you people, that would be at least 1am over here...if not later...and not to mention the fight location...I mean, if you all wanna come then I guess I have to somehow ship myself to your parts (the country...not...your bits...eew ew ew). Now, not only would that mean having a large whip round for the tickets (or packaging and courier), but also quite some delay in me arriving at the venue.

As for weapons...I choose tears, lyrics and songs to weaken my opponent before unleashing pudding and pie (and custard). I might also use harsh words like fucktard and feckweasel.

Post Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:45 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Ginjg

Custard is also pudding. I suggest Tapioca - large pearl and undercooked. Or plum with the pits in. You could put an eye out with that.
Who's bringing the goats for clean up? Will the monkeys be spectating?

Post Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:33 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: