Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Am I the ONLY person under 30 on this site!?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sara Leigh

I suppose we could move the time up to 5pm. Would that work for you, FFPF? If not, then it's either Saturday morning or after Christmas. I suppose I could referee in Spain if Saturday morning won't work, but then it will have to wait until Monday, since I don't get there until Sunday.

This is getting really confusing for my poor little overtaxed brain.

Post Fri Dec 17, 2004 6:47 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Jillybeans

Re: cool! just got here and already in time for the  Reply with quote  

Sara Leigh wrote:
edrie wrote:

uh, just one question... is there ANYBODY out there who's old... er... uh, do i get the tag of being the oldest? (59)

I used to be the oldest one, or at least the oldest who'd 'fess up to being over 50. I'm 53 and there are three men who frequent this place who are older than me (one by just a few months). I'm not sure, but you may win the prize.

(pulls up embroidery stand, swings magnifying glass down, and turns on super-duper light)

Carry on.

Since a woman is never supposed to disclose her age without a guy with his infinite wisdom? asking how old she is and getting clocked and since TSA has tasteful depictions of people in their 40s having sex do at least us 50 somethings get the same treatment in the next book even if we are NOT dead. Just asking?

Wade Davis (I knew there was a reason I liked Wade Davis)

Post Fri Dec 17, 2004 7:50 am   View user's profile Send private message
Katy O

I'll bet AG has people in their fifties having tasteful sex when he hits 50. What's he got, like two years left before he hits 50? hahaha I think he's 42 or 43.

Side Note: The margaritas have melted and are now being served shot-style for $2.

Thanks for the shoes, Sara Leigh, I'll use them as soon as I get the pole installed in my livingroom. It'll be a great conversation starter when guests come over.

Post Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:56 am   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
edrie

figgy puddings are always good...  Reply with quote  

a nice figgy pudding... overcooked - and hard as a rock.... yup. that oughtta do it....

and...
Quote:

I'll be 51 on the 29th. We can make our own cheer squad - complete with walkers like the chorus line in the Producers. Well maybe without the walkers but we can go for that Lauren Bacall smokey/sexy look or Mrs. Peel.

can't spare my walker, it is being used right now - makes a GREAT double saddle rack! figured since the dang thing cost me a small fortune, i should put it to good use. has wheels, so rolls right out to the horse (course, sani keeps thinking i'm gonna hit him with it since he was the one who dropped me.)

bacall, hmmm, ok, peel, not for another 30 lbs!! but hepburn would definitely work.!

(sharpening knitting needles .....)

Post Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:17 am   View user's profile Send private message
conspiracies unlimited

Did ya all not read Lust Lizard??? Tha Mighty AG had old folks knockin' boots and bumpin' nasties... Did ya skip a page? or were you too busy re-reading the part about Molly and the weedwacker???

... I know I did
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:33 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Hillary

The divas arrived, decked out in their boas, high heels, hooker red lipstick, and pleather.

The bear and the puppet were a no show.

The crowd sighed, groaned, mashing and gnashing their teeth. They were displeased, was the crowd, angered by the bear and puppet's cowardice.

The crowd began searching for the deserters . . .

The hunt was on.

Meanwhile, the divas collapsed onto their diva couch, bonbon in one hand, champagne glass in the other. Their laughter was tinkling bells and sugar.

Round one . . . divas win.

Post Fri Dec 17, 2004 6:45 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sara Leigh

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I missed the appointed time. Somehow, I'm not surprised that the bear and puppet didn't show. All hail the Ultimate Diva Hillary!

Post Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
KatarinaNavane

random confession--the bit with the weedwhacker? TOTAL turn-on. Yeah, that's kidna weird. Totally Kinktastic. (the word "Kinktastic" is copyrighted by B's Boyfriend, David.)

http://katarinanavane.deviantart.com

http://katarinanavane.etsy.com

Post Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:01 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
skunk johnson

sex and drinking  Reply with quote  

Katy O wrote:
I'll bet AG has people in their fifties having tasteful sex when he hits 50. What's he got, like two years left before he hits 50? hahaha I think he's 42 or 43.

So, let me get this here straight. When yer 50 you gotta start having taseful sex? WTF is tasteful sex?

I shore could use a drinky-poo about now.

Quote:
Side Note: The margaritas have melted and are now being served shot-style for $2.

I aint got but a buck. Can I lick out the blender fer that?

Post Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:55 pm   View user's profile Send private message
edrie

tasteful?????  Reply with quote  

damn! i thought they were talking about tasty.....yep, hearing is the first thing that starts to go when ya get older......

um..... i've got some salt, if ya wanna share that blender!

Post Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:07 am   View user's profile Send private message
KatarinaNavane

Re: sex and drinking  Reply with quote  

{qupote}So, let me get this here straight. When yer 50 you gotta start having taseful sex? WTF is tasteful sex? {quote}
You obviously ahven't read the AG's latest yet. Just read the disclamer at the beginning of The Stupidest Angel. You'll get it.

Post Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:37 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Lib

KN, Skunk can't get past the acknowledgement page, as his pal Taco Bob has glued all the other pages together.

Post Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:57 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Lauren

Wait, just the acknowledgements? Shouldn't TB have leftchapter 16 (or is it 17? I don't have a copy at work), unglued, too?

Post Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:27 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Lib

You're right Lauren...chapter 16 was also left unglued. Let us not forget which chapter, as truer words were never wrote.

Post Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:54 am   View user's profile Send private message
KatarinaNavane

it's chapter 16. A glorious chapter to be sure. Unfortunately, if you leave that unglued you also leave the first page of the next chapter unglued.

Post Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:20 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: