Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Politics

Donald Trump, President 2012
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheVeryMerryHempster

Donald Trump, President 2012  Reply with quote  

Cause after all, we need the invaluable experience of someone who has filed for bankruptcy 4 times over and counting.

I didn't see this live, but from what I hear, he was booed on his way in the door.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRrJO6lBzoM

My favorite quip is the one about the Miss America pageant.

Post Sun May 01, 2011 4:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
sugarraydodge

This is all I will say about this, because my view on Trump's 2012 candidacy is extremely simple: If it comes down to Buffoon vs. Buffoon on November 6, I might as well vote for the Republican Buffoon. That is all.

Post Tue May 03, 2011 11:19 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sean

As a republican, I would vote Obama rather than Trump.

http://manly-but-bookish.blogspot.com/

Post Tue May 03, 2011 11:45 am   View user's profile Send private message
Sean

Or Palin.

Post Tue May 03, 2011 11:46 am   View user's profile Send private message
sugarraydodge

Personally, I think Palin and Trump are more useful to the party as a whole in their current roles as leading activists and so on. I wouldn't oppose either of them as President, but I do think that they are both too publicly "damaged" to be an effective candidate against Obama and the Democrats. Honestly, at this point in the game, I'm not sure who we will eventually put up.

Post Tue May 03, 2011 3:33 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ginjg

Why would you consider voting for someone who wouldn't shake your hand and has a proven track record of bad business practices?

The line is that man is a germophobe surpassing Howie Mandel. As far as Trump's concerned, we're all too filthy for his pristine dermis to contact. No American, how ever lowly their circumstance, should accept such a snub from a public servant or anyone who aspires to be. Foreign relations would surely suffer as the envoys would certainly take great offense at such treatment from a US political figure.

Trump has run 4 companies into bankruptcy while lining his own pockets and blaming underlings for the mismanagement and managed several failed real estate projects in which everyone lost but him.

Like Palin, Trump's all flash and no substance. Unlike Palin, he has no inclination to claim that he's "one of us", no illusion that he ever was and no desire ever to be.

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Tue May 03, 2011 4:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
fortune cookie

The man is worse that the lingering odor of dog shit after you've wiped it from your shoe.
Sould have took him out with Osama, collaterol damage don'cha kno.... Wink

Post Tue May 03, 2011 11:22 pm   View user's profile Send private message
L.P. Bowman

trump / palin  Reply with quote  

are you kidding me ..... both are ridiculous and I think they are bad for the republican party ...... give me a break .....

"they sure can rally the base" ......whatever ..... they sure can rally the idiots .....

if either one of them is near the ticket Obama is guaranteed 4 more years ..... why do you think MSNBC can't leave them alone ? they are good business for the left ......

Post Wed May 04, 2011 4:23 am   View user's profile Send private message
Sean

sugarraydodge wrote:
Personally, I think Palin and Trump are more useful to the party as a whole in their current roles as leading activists and so on. I wouldn't oppose either of them as President, but I do think that they are both too publicly "damaged" to be an effective candidate against Obama and the Democrats. Honestly, at this point in the game, I'm not sure who we will eventually put up.

What do you consider Trump an activist for?

Post Thu May 05, 2011 7:44 am   View user's profile Send private message
sugarraydodge

Sean wrote:
sugarraydodge wrote:

Trouble-making and hilarity. It's a worthy cause.

Post Thu May 05, 2011 9:34 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sean

If either represents the GOP in 2012 it will be a massacre without precedence.

Post Thu May 05, 2011 11:02 am   View user's profile Send private message
sugarraydodge

Sean wrote:
If either represents the GOP in 2012 it will be a massacre without precedence.

I disagree, but life goes on.

Post Thu May 05, 2011 11:33 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
sugarraydodge

There are three things I've learned never to discuss with people: Religion, Politics and the Great Pumpkin.

Post Thu May 05, 2011 12:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
zendao42

Hey, how about some Great Pumpkin pie? Wink

sugarraydodge wrote:
Sean wrote:
sugarraydodge wrote:

Trouble-making and hilarity. It's a worthy cause.

Remember Ross Perot? Just saying... Twisted Evil

Post Thu May 05, 2011 9:09 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
lisa

I just want to say I like Donald Trump and that in my country the guy asking for the birth cert will be payed by the guy going to show it. They are on the same side. Like OJ and the guy who asked him to do the glove.

And what a pleasure it is to speak out loud instead being discreet on FB.

Post Fri May 06, 2011 12:08 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: