Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Politics

Donald Trump, President 2012
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
walk

lisa wrote:

And what a pleasure it is to speak out loud instead being discreet on FB.

*like*

"there's just one more thing.... it's been emotional." lock stock and 2 smoking barrels

Post Fri May 06, 2011 2:02 pm   View user's profile Send private message
sugarraydodge

lisa wrote:
I just want to say I like Donald Trump and that in my country the guy asking for the birth cert will be payed by the guy going to show it. They are on the same side. Like OJ and the guy who asked him to do the glove.

And what a pleasure it is to speak out loud instead being discreet on FB.

This happens to you too, huh?

Post Fri May 06, 2011 10:02 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
lisa

first it happens here and then it happens everywhere else. But we always know that they are all in this hand in hand. There you all exclaim and are ecstatic and you believe there are two sides. There is only one

Post Fri May 06, 2011 10:57 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Ginjg

That's right. Just one side - mine.

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Sat May 07, 2011 1:24 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
zendao42

Well, there's 2 sides to every mirror but only 1 side actually reflects anything... Wink

Hey, quit wasting yer precious time pussy-footing around in mundane hell
when y'all could be letting it all hang out here-
let quality beat out quantity for a change, just saying... Razz

Post Sun May 08, 2011 11:47 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sean

He announced today he would NOT be running. I wonder if the polls were suggesting that he had a snowball's chance in hell, whether he'd still want the office? Sounds like the fox who couldn't reach the grapes to me.

***sigh of relief***

http://manly-but-bookish.blogspot.com/

Post Mon May 16, 2011 1:45 pm   View user's profile Send private message
TheVeryMerryHempster

But yet the bile is still spilling forth...

Quote:
New York, New York: May 16, 2011

After considerable deliberation and reflection, I have decided not to pursue the office of the Presidency. This decision does not come easily or without regret; especially when my potential candidacy continues to be validated by ranking at the top of the Republican contenders in polls across the country. I maintain the strong conviction that if I were to run, I would be able to win the primary and ultimately, the general election. I have spent the past several months unofficially campaigning and recognize that running for public office cannot be done half heartedly. Ultimately, however, business is my greatest passion and I am not ready to leave the private sector.

I want to personally thank the millions of Americans who have joined the various Trump grassroots movements and written me letters and e-mails encouraging me to run. My gratitude for your faith and trust in me could never be expressed properly in words. So, I make you this promise: that I will continue to voice my opinions loudly and help to shape our politician's thoughts.

My ability to bring important economic and foreign policy issues to the forefront of the national dialogue is perhaps my greatest asset and one of the most valuable services I can provide to this country. I will continue to push our President and the country's policy makers to address the dire challenges arising from our unsustainable debt structure and increasing lack of global competitiveness. Issues, including getting tough on China and other countries that are methodically and systematically taking advantage of the United States, were seldom mentioned before I brought them to the forefront of the country's conversation.

They are now being debated vigorously. I will also continue to push for job creation, an initiative that should be this country's top priority and something that I know a lot about. I will not shy away from expressing the opinions that so many of you share yet don't have a medium through which to articulate.

I look forward to supporting the candidate who is the most qualified to help us tackle our country's most important issues and am hopeful that, when this person emerges, he or she will have the courage to take on the challenges of the Office and be the agent of change that this country so desperately needs.

Thank you and God Bless America!

Donald J. Trump
Michael Cohen
Executive Vice President and
Special Counsel To Donald J. Trump

Yeah, Trump... that's right. It's all because of you. Nevermind that people have been talking about our economic dealings with China for the past 3 decades.

And I can see why you don't want to run at the moment, seeing as how you're too preoccupied other things, like driving another company into the ground, bailing out/making excuses for your upstanding Miss America contestants, filming a lame fucking television shows and just, in general, being a enormous asshole.

Post Mon May 16, 2011 6:59 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
zendao42

I think I remember seeing your sig line on a t-shirt in the 70s-
well, except for the bit about Voltaire... Wink

Guess it's about time we started making the list of reasons why life needs a mute button-
all the political loudmouths would be on it... Razz

Post Tue May 17, 2011 2:43 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TheVeryMerryHempster

Remember that part in Candide at the very end when Pangloss is being all douchey and Candide tells him that we must all cultivate our own gardens? Same idea, I think, haha.

Post Tue May 17, 2011 2:25 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
zendao42

TheVeryMerryHempster wrote:

Remember that part in Candide at the very end when Pangloss is being all douchey and Candide tells him that we must all cultivate our own gardens? Same idea, I think, haha.

I read that in comic strip form & may be prone to mixing it up with CANDY... Wink

Post Wed May 18, 2011 2:05 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Watching The Wheels

I have several misgivings with The Donald!, but I can say this in his favor: I'm pretty sure he's the only person to have fired Gary Busey and lived to tell the tale.

Post Tue May 24, 2011 3:50 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
zendao42

Well, in this century, anyway... Wink

Post Wed May 25, 2011 2:19 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: