Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Fan Fiction Here

hoping for feedback on my novel

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Joey Batz

hoping for feedback on my novel  Reply with quote  

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a little feedback on a novel I'm writing. It's called "Non-Prophet", and it's partly inspired by "Lamb", the movie "Dogma", and my job as a bank teller melding together into one pot of literary awesomeness/horror.

The premise is that Jack Dufraine--an insurance/investment salesman who is an atheist--is visited by the Archangel Uriel who declares him to be the Great Prophet. Jack has to preach the will and laws of God to humanity and teach people to live exactly as the Bible and the Koran commands (including all the stuff that are frowned upon today). As time goes on though, he begins to see that working for Heaven is just like working for a corporation. In other words, he's at the bottom and it sucks.

So I'm looking for some feedback on it, like I said. It's a slow work-in-progress and I'm only on Chapter 5. Feel free to spread it around to others as I only have a readership of five people right now, and I'm not convinced they've all read all five chapters.

http://www.writerscafe.org/Joey%20Batz/writing/

I hope you all enjoy.

Post Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:11 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: