Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> News and Noise

Monday's interview with Chris on Kojo Nnamdi Show

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mllefifi

Monday's interview with Chris on Kojo Nnamdi Show  Reply with quote  

Chris mentioned last night at his appearance in West Chester, PA that he had been on the Kojo Nnamdi Show on WAMU on Monday. Here's the link:

http://thekojonnamdishow.org/shows/2012-04-16/christopher-moore-twisted-realities-and-history-humor

Post Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:15 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
zendao42

Shocked Feef?!

Guess I gotta collect linky AG interviews & such since I'm missing the tour this time-
still dreaming of a stop here next tour... Wink

Post Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:36 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sara Leigh

I listened to it. He actually gave more interesting info about the book on that show than at Politics & Prose. I was waiting for the guy who corrected his pronunciation because Chris mentioned him in his schtick. What an ass! He didn't even pronounce things correctly himself. There were two Parisian women at P&P, so he asked them how he was doing. They said just fine. Anyway, when I heard the guy and then Chris's answer, "No," followed by Kojo's commentary, I just cracked up. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Chris didn't speak for as long a time at P&P, but it may have been based on the size of the crowd. I think he shortened it so that he could get out of there by 10:30 or 11. I think we left at 10:45. They really pack them in.

Post Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:53 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Wonko

The last time he was in Scottsdale, he only talked for ten to fifteen minutes and took questions for about five minutes. I don't even want to get into how the signing was run... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Then again, he has posted many times (both on twitter and the boardello when he back in the before times) how much he hates Phoenix.

Post Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:40 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mllefifi

Yes, zen, it's me.

Last night I was sideloading* the video of Chris' presentation of Tuesday evening from my Handycam to my hard-drive and did some preliminary checking. If I'm not mistaken, this time he spoke for about 30 minutes before the questions started. The whole event before signing lasted several minutes past an hour.

(**I say "sideload" from a device rather than "download" because the damn device with the data is attached to the damn computer, not somewhere up in the sky. Cool )

Post Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:42 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: