Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Whattaya Mean...Better Things To Do???

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jillybeans

Whattaya Mean...Better Things To Do???  Reply with quote  

That is so cool, AG. Now to find where to see it in Boston or Cambridge or Wherever. Thanks bunches.

Wade Davis (I knew there was a reason I liked Wade Davis)

Post Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:20 am   View user's profile Send private message
John

WBUR 89.9 FM

2:00 PM

Post Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:47 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Taco Bob

I may miss it...  Reply with quote  

I donít know, maybe if it comes on later in the afternoon. Thursdays is when Skunk and I usually go down to Walmart. They wonít let us come in the store anymore, so we hang around the main entrance by the vending machines and try to look suspicious. Great place to learn about human nature and have some wholesome fun. Our current world record for throwing shopping carts on the roof is eleven. We were hoping to beat that this week. So you know if we miss the radio show it was for something important.
Last week Skunk got his arm stuck in the Pepsi machine. I couldnít get him out no matter how hard I pulled. At least he stopped screaming when the cops showed. Told Ďem he was doing a report on how vending machines worked for school. Cop might have bought it if Skunk wasnít 43. I didnít stick around to see how it played out. Didnít want anybody asking me why I had 14 Mountain Dews in my pockets. Maybe I should go by Walmart later on, see if thereís anybody I know still hanging out the bottom of a Pepsi machine.

Post Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:34 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Dave

John wrote:
WBUR 89.9 FM

2:00 PM

89.9?? I caught all but about 2 minutes of TotN on WBUR 90.9 at 2PM and didn't hear anything that sounded like the AG or talk of TSA.. Sad

Did plans change or did I miss it?

Post Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Lib

Here's the link...  Reply with quote  

The Stupidest Angel

Post Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:35 pm   View user's profile Send private message

Yay Christmas!  Reply with quote  

Hey AG,

Thanks for the cool interview. Whoever can't wrap presents or chop tomatoes for Christmas Taco Dip or drink a Christmas nog whilst listening to your holiday stress-busting, giggle-eliciting interview isn't smart enough to get your books.

Hairy Mismas, or Male Kalekemaka,
The Upstart

Post Fri Dec 24, 2004 4:31 pm   
hdm

Or, was it ME?

Yeah, I got booted out of login while listening to the interview, so this...

Hey AG,

Thanks for the cool interview. Whoever can't wrap presents or chop tomatoes for Christmas Taco Dip or drink a Christmas nog whilst listening to your holiday stress-busting, giggle-eliciting interview isn't smart enough to get your books.

Hairy Mismas, or Male Kalekemaka,
The Upstart

...was my holidaytarded ass.

Post Fri Dec 24, 2004 4:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Taco Bob

Who you calling a dip?  Reply with quote  

Just heard the interview. Nice job! Roberto seems to have a ever-growing following. Wink

Post Fri Dec 24, 2004 4:39 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: