Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> News and Noise

Michigan Meet Up

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Vixen Jules

Michigan Meet Up  Reply with quote  

So, I was just thinking, this seems like a good spring to plan a
Meet Up...

You know, if any one was interested.

I was thinking May 2nd or 3rd... If anyone was interested.

Post Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:00 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sgt_steve

There's a number of us meeting up for dinner before the Ann Arbor signing at Nicola's books on May 2. Chris has a FB item on it: https://www.facebook.com/events/648035875257348/ Thus far it looks like me, Jeff and Chrissy, Bill and Laura, Dana Michelle and fiance, and a few others. It still being a couple of months out we haven't quite nailed down the details, but at the moment it looks like meeting at Zingerman's Roadhouse about 90 minute before the signing.

Post Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Vixen Jules

Add me to the list!

Post Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:05 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sgt_steve

You still in, Jules? PM me or hit the FB group and let me know if you're coming to dinner. We're meeting at 5:00PM Friday at Zingerman's Roadhouse, which is roughly across the parking lot from Nicola's. I'm making a reservation, don't know if we can reserve seats at the signing or not.

Any Michigan Fruitbats who can't make the dinner should look for us at the signing. We'll be the group of stunningly attractive people being pushed around by the greybeard in the black beret with a master sergeant's pin on it.

Post Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:50 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Kate R

been forever!  Reply with quote  

Hey guys, aaah the Michigan signings. Have fun! I haven't been here in forever and started poking around. I went to two - one in Birmingham, one in Ann Arbor, then moved to Florida (where the sunshine is.) Have fun. I wanna see pics - do we still have links around to any of the old signing pics?

Post Thu May 01, 2014 6:22 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
sgt_steve

Hi Kate - sounds like you're enjoying it in FL.

My old signing pics got taken down some time ago, dunno if there are others out there.

As for tomorrow's pre-signing dinner - looks like it ain't gonna happen. You see, this is graduation weekend for the University of Michigan, and the hotels and restaurants are booked out the wazoo. So we're going to head straight to the signing and hope we can find a congenial spot for a drink or two after.

Look for Sgt. Steve's hat if you're hitting Nicola's!

Post Thu May 01, 2014 7:40 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: