Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Benadryl vs sudafed (non drowsy) alien vs predator

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jillybeans

Benadryl vs sudafed (non drowsy) alien vs predator  Reply with quote  

Good analysis of the movies. But may I point out something I learned in the hospital the last time? Benadryl makes you fall asleep. They use it in place of Trazidone. Trazidone makes you look like a snake (heavy lidded eyes) if you don't fall asleep within a certain time frame. Sudafed dries you up, wires you up and you don't risk the oft chance that you'll be eaten while you're asleep. So Chris if you've got a cold we really don't want you to get eaten by either by falling asleep. Mr. Green

Wade Davis (I knew there was a reason I liked Wade Davis)

Post Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:54 am   View user's profile Send private message
Sara Leigh

There's always an exception to the rule. Benadryl doesn't make me fall asleep. None of that class of drug makes me fall asleep. Sometimes I wish they would.

Post Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:03 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Ginjg

Wouldn't lethargic sleepy aliens be a good thing?

Post Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:36 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Goudron

Not in an action movie... What if Arnold was smoking pot during the origninal Predator (I'm thinking a performance like Brad Pitt's in True Romance)? The predator wouldn't have even paid any attention to him. Then who would be governator?

Sudafed makes me sleepy and nauseous. I'd rather have a runny nose.

Post Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:19 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: