Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Fan Fiction Here

Chasing Bush

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ferrit Leggings

Chasing Bush  Reply with quote  

I felt like writing this after nearly a week now of being depressed so bear with me.

Chasing Bush

In Memory of Hunter

I donít get it.

Our political system is worse than taking a stroll in the middle of an acid trip. First step out the door isnít half bad but then the oncoming rush of your first hit and you end up in a trail of drivel a mile long with a bullwhip stuck up your ass and some girl named Ann for 39th street taking all of the cash from your wallet.

We went to war because we believed that there were weapons in Iraq but soon after we discovered that there were none. However it took much longer for the current administration to say that there were none. People laughed like chimps when the head monkey told jokes about no weapons being found. I watched the wall melt. They laughed because they knew it all along as well did Georgie. He knew that nothing was there. Ms Rice stated that Iraq wasnít a threat at the start of the first mind fuck of a term and we believed. Months later we believed that there were weapons there.

Believing is an easy thing to do. It is like coaxing a lab rat through a maze after a few hits while it is jonesing for a hotdog. Shit is a beautiful thing. The longer you stand in it the better that it smells. Walk into a cow pasture with a herd of cow chewing away at cud and find out or better yet just watch Fox News. You will believe that Social Security is going down the proverbial shitter, Osama is shagging your sister and Canada sent troops to Vietnam.

Anyone can lead a jackass. All you have to do is stick a carrot in front of them and they will give you a ride to the deepest levels of hell. Hell where the three headed devil is eating away at Nixon, Judas and waiting on someone who is tasty as Brutus but only dealt a blow with stuffed ballots.

Has anyone figured out how in some counties in Florida had more votes counted than people who voted or has that been straightened out or is that just another passing issue that doesnít get any air play.

Florida is not the issue though. I live in what is known as a blue state but I can spot at least ten cars going into work with bumper stickers telling people how they voted. But of course we have the old voting booths and they are talking about changing them for the new efficient computerized ones so it may be different next time.

The carrot America was led with is 911. It is fed to us like an obese teenager with a personalized stall at McDonalds. The conventions told us that and this card was played on both sides but a flush was served when you get some muscle laden political nut calls America on the girlie man tag.

Everyone loves a parade.

Now the Iraqis have voted, who counted them, and they were so conveniently tagged with a nice colour so that the coroner doesnít have to run their finger prints when they are brought in in a body bag. It saves on ink. We are in a deficit administration so we need to save money for the social security and the stock market people who get a percentage. I am going to keep smoking so I donít have to retire. It is much easier that way and some guy on Wallstreet doesn't get a percentage.

I have always believed that America was and is the best place on earth. There is no place like it. There is so much diversity here that you can walk into Billy with the chew in his mouth and spitter on the floor and discuss politics and do it intelligently. Then you can walk into the Mini Mart on the corner and meet the jackass in a three piece suit with the carrot in front of him and a direct news feed to Fox. Then again you could meet Ann with the Bullwhip on 39th. It isnít a choice only in the case on Ann and an empty wallet but I guess you have to have something and something to believe in so just donít get lost while taking the trip down political avenue and remember to clean up the hotdog wrappers on the floor.

Ta,

Feel free to comment or donít. That is your choice.

Post Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:38 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
sgt_steve

Ferrit, that's superb.

Post Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:08 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Ferrit Leggings

Thank You

Post Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:20 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Boota

I like it. A lot. Nice job. But when i saw the title I thought iwas something completely different. Smile

Post Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:59 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: