Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Questions for the Author Guy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sgt_steve

Dear Author Guy:

How long before you repent of the offer to answer questions?

Signed,

Amused

Post Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:42 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
FattyFattyPorkFace

Hmmm, questions for AG. I feel a little cheeky asking questions considering how almost mean I've been to AG in my e-mail correspondence in that past. Inline with that, I would ask when he'd get a UK publisher but now I'm residing in the US, it doesn't seem quite so important to me. Shallow, I am.

How is it that a person can perceive themselves one way and yet act so contrary that other people perceive them entirely different? Is there a way to get the two perceptions to align? Should I spend my time pondering more important issues such as why I am drawn to bbq potato chips and diet coke with lime? Why lime? Because lemon and vanilla are disgusting but regular diet coke just isn't quite different enough?

Post Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:06 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sara Leigh

What's the real estate market like in Hawaii? With the way assessments are skyrocketing around here, I anticipate owning a million-dollar home in a couple of years. Not bad for a house I paid $98K for in the '80s that has six rooms, two and a half baths, and a lovely Barbie basement.

Post Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:46 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Jilly

Since reading this postage, I realize that we are all asking the same question. I am so smart and perceptive. I think a mantra is in order to make AG feel so much better.

Author Guy:
Brains ... said a little squeeky.

Board Guys: Brains, Brains, Brains
New Book, New Book, New book

Author Guy runs and hides from Board Zombies who are making harsh demands up poor author guy. See even Zombies can be bodhisattvas of compassion.

Post Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:10 pm   
Kilgore

Although ferrit and I am the same person, in a way, I was wondering what your favourite candy is.

Mine is Twix.
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.

-KV

Post Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:20 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Ginjg

Is this the signal that, at last, we are called to the compound to serve the AG's glorious vision and impose it upon the world?

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:23 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Conrad7784

Will you ever visit Flemington NJ?

Post Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:28 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Blarg

After viewing the official trailer for Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, I have high spirits for the movie. Will this last installment of the Star Wars movies leave me depressed, angry and confused after watching it like the previous 2 prequel films? Or will it somehow make everything right and do justice to the original trilogy?

Post Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:35 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger ICQ Number
ArgonautFleecey

9.) Why do zombies like Ikea so much?

10.) Why did Bush win the 2004 election?

11.) Even if Jillybeans really did ask you for a monkey before I did, can I still have one?

12.) Have you ever seen Multiplicity? I like that movie.

13.) Do I ask too many questions?

Check out my blog!

Post Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:34 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Ted J

Hey Author Guy,

What kind of music do you listen to? Who are some of your favorite musicians? Does it inspire your writing? Do you play an instrument?

p.s. If you're getting monkeys for ArgonautFleecey and Jillybeans, it is only fair that we should all get monkeys. If nothing else, it would make the pudding tossing more interesting.

Post Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:20 am   View user's profile Send private message
Tal

Dear Author Guy -
Is this Q&A a ingenious plan to fuck off on the internet instead of writing?

Love,
Tal

Post Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:03 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
sgt_steve

Tal wrote:
Dear Author Guy -
Is this Q&A a ingenious plan to fuck off on the internet instead of writing?

Love,
Tal
Or an ingenious plan to gather material for the next book? :-)

Post Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:02 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Jilly

I wanna do otter scrubbing. That sounds like fun. But about the monkey: I have this visual of one sitting on your shoulder while you're writing. He looks at you and asks "Have I got it right?" and like Pavlov's master you give him a mango. Isn't that a great visual? Okay I'll go home now.

Post Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:23 am   
Lib

As you wouldn't share the answer to What is the meaning of life, I have another question:

Do you believe in reincarnation? Why or why not? (No monkey question here!)

Post Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:45 am   View user's profile Send private message
Dave S.

Yo AG!

Are you ever gonna do a book signing in Philadelphia?

Post Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:51 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: