Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Questions for the Author Guy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lisa

How about trekking to Machu Picchu with us? Argo can get his monkey there.

Post Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:23 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
chris
Site Admin

Tal wrote:
Dear Author Guy -
Is this Q&A a ingenious plan to fuck off on the internet instead of writing?

Love,
Tal

Imagine how motivated I am to interact with you guys when every other time I post one of you reminds me that I have a book to write. The Q&A is so I don't have to come up with original material for the Blog so I CAN work on the book, genius.

Post Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:57 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

1. What is your favorite seafood dish?

2. How did the North Pole get magnetized? (Someone asked ME this question. I'm sure your answer will be much better than mine was!)

Post Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:35 pm   
Ginjg

Pacololo?

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:40 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Karin

Oops. I forgot to log in. The GUEST up there with the seafood/North Pole questions was me. Embarassed

Post Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:49 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Dave

Dear Aurthor Guy,

Dunno about where you live but around here, there's a "No Littering" sign every half mile. What's up with this? Why don't we tell everybody already here not to litter then put up big signs at the border saying "Welcome to the US. No littering!" Seems like the idea behind not littering is to keep the place looking nice but the omnipresense of the signs almost defeats that purpose.

Just curious,
-Dave

Also was asked to on this question from somebody who would only identify himself as W: Do the ends justify the means?

Post Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:17 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Timmy

ALright, alright....I got one........  Reply with quote  

Dearest Author Guy,

Please... PLEASE tell me why W insists that the correct pronunciation of the word "Nuclear" is Nuke-ya-ler......cause it's about to cause me to hemorrhage uncontrollably from the brain......do you think it might be punishment for me living in a red state????

Thanks!

The Bewildered Timmy.....

Post Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:30 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Jilly

I know I asked a question before, so I hope it's okay to ask for another one. PLEEEAASSSE. Why is it that pigeons can poop on us and we can't do the same to them. I mean it's only fair isn't it. Do they do it on purpose or do we just make good targets? And do their wings get tired? Aren't you glad you don't have kids and instead have us?

Post Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:43 pm   
Tal

chris wrote:
Tal wrote:
Dear Author Guy -
Is this Q&A a ingenious plan to fuck off on the internet instead of writing?

Love,
Tal

Imagine how motivated I am to interact with you guys when every other time I post one of you reminds me that I have a book to write. The Q&A is so I don't have to come up with original material for the Blog so I CAN work on the book, genius.

My intention was purely on humor given your "Pirate map / Spanish-English dictionary" post. My sincere apologies if I offended.

Post Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:55 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Ginjg

cookie dough: Bake and eat or apply directly to hips and thighs?

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:03 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Goudron

Well, you've already answered the Star Wars or Star Trek question by saying you didn't care about the board's Star Trek design (Star Wars all the way baby (prequels excluded)!).

You've forced me to channel my inner geek (why don't I just use my outer geek which is much the same?): What D&D race and class would you choose to be in REAL LIFE? Followup: what D&D race and class would you choose to spend 20 minutes with in a room at the Raunchy Ranger?

I'm giddy with anticipation!

Post Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Quinn

Quinn  Reply with quote  

Quinn here - who has famously offered her home in Romania if you come to town to (ahem) do research. I am currently attending some economic tradecraft training and your home buying riff hurt my head. So here is my question ... when all the houses cost more than a million dollars each, where are we, the common folk, supposed to rest our weary heads? Hmm?

Peace through diplomacy,

Quinn

Post Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:25 pm   View user's profile Send private message
JennyO

What books did you like when you were a kid?

Kurt Vonnegut

Post Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:55 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
edrie

is this normal?  Reply with quote  

1.my motor home is moused (ugh! - can't sleep there til the odor is gone! HELP!)

2. how do i keep from running down my car battery while using my computer?

3. why does my battery still work when it has a hole in it from resting on alternator wheel?

4. where is the antique silver bracelet that flew out the window when i did a u-turn?

5. where does the mystery vacuum tube that melted when the sufuric acid from leaking battery attach?

6. why is my car still running with mystery vacuum tubes that suck air while hanging from strange parts of my engine?

7. do you have an extra tail pipe? mine fell off when i was headed to junkyard to try to find out where mystery vacuum tube goes?

8. do other people have these kinds of problems with their cars?

9. am i normal?

Post Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:45 pm   View user's profile Send private message
JennyO

Why, no matter how uncomfortable I am, am I unwilling to move and disturb the cat?

Kurt Vonnegut

Post Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:37 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: