Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Question

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kathi Sircy

Question  Reply with quote  

OK, A.G. -- If your last name is MOORE (it is, isn't it??) WHY haven't you written a book with an Irish person as a character,... or better yet, why not set a novel in Ireland? You could do some way cool research in Ireland! Let me know if you do, you can stay with my friends.

Post Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:16 am   View user's profile Send private message
Lloydface

Question the first: I agree with the other person, COME TO IRELAND and if you stay with her, you have to come visit me.

Question the second: I know alot of people have been pushing the monkey issue, so how about you get me a bear and we call it even, then if they persist with the monkey talk i'll just let my bear maul em.

Question the third: I went to see Jimmy Eat World on... Tuesday. They were good. Do you know any of the words to Bleed American?

Question the fourth: Since you are the Author Guy and therefore omnipotent, what colour socks am i wearing?

Post Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:50 pm   View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Brad

1. Have you ever had to listen to a song so many times it made you want to rip your hair out, strand by strand by STRAND, go on a killing spree, burn a building down, or at least go turn off the radio?

2. Have you ever felt the need to smash a sibling's/friend's/anyone else's stereo?

3. Know any good monkey-purchasing sources? C'mon, I know you do. Hook a brother up!

Post Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:03 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger

Brad wrote:
1. Have you ever had to listen to a song so many times it made you want to rip your hair out, strand by strand by STRAND, go on a killing spree, burn a building down, or at least go turn off the radio?

2. Have you ever felt the need to smash a sibling's/friend's/anyone else's stereo?

3. Know any good monkey-purchasing sources? C'mon, I know you do. Hook a brother up!

I'm not saying who this is, but are you trying to get me in trouble with AG? You can only guess because it sounds like an Easter candy that you break teeth on.

Post Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:05 am   
Brad

Anonymous wrote:
Brad wrote:

I'm not saying who this is, but are you trying to get me in trouble with AG? You can only guess because it sounds like an Easter candy that you break teeth on.

Egg?

Post Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:28 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jilly

Brad wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Brad wrote:

Egg?

Who breaks their teeth on eggs? Unless of course it's a three thousand year old egg that is fossilized and so hard you plaster the walls with it. Try a jellybean or better yet a hardened fossilized sun dried marshmallow peeps. An Egg? What is wrong with you? An egg??? Just kidding.

Post Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:24 am   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: