Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Does this Close Knit Group Have Room for One More?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Vixen Jules

Does this Close Knit Group Have Room for One More?  Reply with quote  

So, I wandered in here a few weeks ago... and well, you all seem pretty tight with one another. Got room for one more in the crew?

Book: I've been out of the abbey two days, I've beaten a lawman senseless, I've fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong.

Inara: Shepherd...

Book: I believe I just... I think I'm on the wrong ship.

Inara: Maybe. Or maybe you're exactly where you ought to be.

I'm hoping to be exactly where I ought to be.

Post Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:44 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Jilly

Re: Does this Close Knit Group Have Room for One More?  Reply with quote  

Vixen Jules wrote:
So, I wandered in here a few weeks ago... and well, you all seem pretty tight with one another. Got room for one more in the crew?

A society is only as powerful as to what it includes than what it excludes which means in Jillybeans speak "Hell Yes. Not only Hell Yes but Hell Yes

Post Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:05 am   
Lib

If they can make room for Kitty...they can make room for you! Welcome, VJ...join the compound. Wink

Post Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:34 am   View user's profile Send private message
chris
Site Admin

Welcome, VJ.

Post Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Tal

Welcome but keep an eye on the nutjob in the corner. Wink

Post Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:39 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Sara Leigh

Welcome, Vixen Jules. We love newbies! Now pull up a stack of books and get comfy if you can. Be sure to read all the rules and follow them to the letter. It's really important. Twisted Evil

Post Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:02 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
sgt_steve

Re: Does this Close Knit Group Have Room for One More?  Reply with quote  

Vixen Jules wrote:
Shoot, I've only been here a few months myself, and the company was fine from day one. So long as you make the occasional sacrifice to our Goddesses Hilly and Sarah, all will be good. And the demi-goddesses, Lauren and Katrina and Jenny. And the rest of the AG's pantheon.

Besides, anyone who quotes Firefly is OK by me. My daughter dropped by tonight, and says they're doing three movies, not one. Life is good.

Post Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:41 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
JennyO

Welcome Jules. Glad to have you here. Smile

Kurt Vonnegut

Post Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lauren

Hiya, VJ. Pull up a chair and get postin'.

Post Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:31 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
conspiracies unlimited

Welcome Vixen  Reply with quote  

Hell with a name like that, I say we make her our slave... I mean, Queen, or consort, or well, something dirty, anyway...
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:27 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Kitty

Welcomoe to the compound Vixen... a bit of advice though... IGnore Lib and CU... they both have issues, and, well, I'll let their behavior speak for itself...

Now, get nekkid and start posting... (see rules for further details)

Fifteen million dollars is not money. It's a motive with a universal adaptor on it.

Fuck you!!! I've got an alabi... do you?

Post Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:29 pm   View user's profile Send private message
y

I didn't realize I needed to make a formal introduction in here!!! Are all welcome here as long as we're naked on a pile of CM books???

Post Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:41 am   View user's profile Send private message
Blarg

for the first 3 months, gotta post naked on a stack of CM books, and switch that stack out every 3 weeks or so =P ...some of us continue to post naked beyond the required 3 months...

Post Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:49 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger ICQ Number
y

Thanks for the tip Blarg! Is your new avatar what we should do after 3 months if we decide to start wearing clothes??

Post Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:04 am   View user's profile Send private message
Blarg

Hell yeah, throw back a white russian, and go dance about the room.

Post Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:14 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger ICQ Number
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: