Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Does this Close Knit Group Have Room for One More?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
conspiracies unlimited

y wrote:
Quote:
Jilly, Kidzlibrarian , I would be more than happy to get all pervy with you with you two...

Oooohhhh...publicly snubbed. I asked the question and others got the answer!

Ouch...my ego...the ache...

My Bad!!!

I didnt see your post post...

OhIsomuchwanttogetpervywithyou!!! Unless of course you are like underage, and/or a federal agent posing as an under age chick, in which case... ENTRAPMENT!!! Satire, mother fucker, satire... JEDGARHOOVER, leave me alone...

Otherwise, oh yeah, let the perv-fest begin...
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message
y

Uh-huh. That was ohsoverybelievable. But I guess what I really mean to say is, I'm over it. You should be to. But back to my original question, do you think you could handle all of us at once? And how does the AG feel about all of this pervy stuff on his board?

Last edited by y on Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Blarg

I don't want to speak for everyone, but I think it would be a safe bet to say that we want more perv stuff, we crave more perv stuff, and we delight in participating in perv stuff.

Post Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:53 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger ICQ Number
conspiracies unlimited

y wrote:
Uh-huh. That was ohsoverybelievable. But I guess what I really mean to say is, I'm over it. You should be to. But back to my original question, do you think you could handle all of us at once? And how does the AG feel about all of this pervy stuff on his board?

Could I handle all you women folk? I seriously doubt it... My stamina ain't what it should be... Find my picture... I think that says it all.. ask Hillary, She'll point you toward the Bloated Dead Tux Guy...

As for the AG's opinion? You know, I would NEVER EVER pressume to speak for him, but considering that he has, on more than one occassion written about border-line nymphos getting sea dragons off with gas powered lawn tools, and has even written about trasvestite child prostitutes... I'm pretty sure, he doesn't really care what we write about... Yeah, and from some of the things he has posted here... I'm pretty sure the whole 1st Amendment will save us from his wrath...

That being said... If you like, I will tone down my mid-life crisis hormonalness...

Post Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message
kidzlibrarian

Thanks for the offer, CU  Reply with quote  

Glad to know there's someone poised to "get all pervy" with us if we need that...?
But it sounds like you were having doubts about being able to handle us all. Make a commitment one way or the other, why don'tcha!!! We're counting on you.

CU wrote:
Could I handle all you women folk? I seriously doubt it... My stamina ain't what it should be... Find my picture... I think that says it all.. ask Hillary, She'll point you toward the Bloated Dead Tux Guy...

Post Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:38 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
mister

To any who would ever inquire... the token response shall be...

"We are the best people you know."

the response can be flavored with exuberance, sarcasm, exclamation, and - my personal favorite- righteous indignation.

As for the rest of you... take your party hat and kazoo... :throws confetti:

I did NOT bring a pony. But why do I have a feeling that someone did?

Post Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:34 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
KatarinaNavane

*is jealous* They NEVER get pervy with me....Course I am underage.
Still jealous tho.
Anyway, welcome to the wonders of the board. We're all crazy, btw. But smart, for internet standards. And every now and then the great AG himself pops in for a visit, which is always awesome. So brace yourself, put on your seatbelt and keep your arms and legs inside the cart, and prepare for a ride.

Be sure to read the rules, too. Have you been posting naked? Hey! I just realized my term of a newbie is probly up by now...*re-clothes self*

http://katarinanavane.deviantart.com

http://katarinanavane.etsy.com

Post Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:07 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
conspiracies unlimited

mister wrote:

the response can be flavored with exuberance, sarcasm, exclamation, and - my personal favorite- righteous indignation.

I wanted to name my band that...

but at the time I didn't really know what it meant.. Ok I had ASOLUTELY NO CLUE what it meant... and since I didn't have a band, and since i am far to lazy to learn how to play an instument, and i can't write for shit -- so where fuck are the songs gonna come from, huh???... I decided not to name my band that...

Post Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:42 am   View user's profile Send private message
Vixen Jules

You could try naming your breakfast that. Think about, no long term commitment. Bit of a conversation piece. And nothing tastes as good as righteous indignation.

Post Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:15 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
conspiracies unlimited

Vixen Jules wrote:
You could try naming your breakfast that. Think about, no long term commitment. Bit of a conversation piece. And nothing tastes as good as righteous indignation.

Yeah, I need to get a dictionary... I'm still a bit fuzzy on the whole thing...

Post Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:34 am   View user's profile Send private message
kidzlibrarian

definition  Reply with quote  

righteous means cool or at least it used to.
indignation means being pissed off
so it's cool to be pissed off?
or, you look cool when you're pissed off?
or, people think you're cool when you're pissed off?
so start posturing...

too bad indignant can't be verbized - I am indignantating.

Post Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:20 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
y

Quote:
righteous means cool or at least it used to.
indignation means being pissed off
so it's cool to be pissed off?
or, you look cool when you're pissed off?
or, people think you're cool when you're pissed off?
so start posturing...

Well Kidz, in my opinion (and based on the above) it's better to be pissed off than pissed on.

Post Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:34 am   View user's profile Send private message
conspiracies unlimited

Re: definition  Reply with quote  

kidzlibrarian wrote:

Don't you remember the whole "Abominate" thing???

I don't really see why you can't be indignating... other than the fact that it may be hard to find a situation where you might be able to use the word...

Post Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:34 pm   View user's profile Send private message
kidzlibrarian

sheepishly - no, I don't remember the "abominate"  Reply with quote  

Was that a Prez Bush blooper? His poor grammar sets me to "indignantating". I just mentioned him at a teachers' meeting yesterday as a an example of the bad examples kids have these days. No wonder they can't write well. Our own young capable board members here are not included in that slam, of course.

Post Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:59 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Lauren

Here ya go, Helen:

A while back, Chris shared his word of the day email with us, and the word was "abominate."

AG's original post, challenging us (at the end) to use "abominate" in a sentence:
http://bbs.chrismoore.com/viewtopic.php?p=8428&highlight=abominate#8428

And the results:
http://bbs.chrismoore.com/viewtopic.php?t=1060&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=abominate&start=0

Post Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:38 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: