Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

my question

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
deederpie

my question  Reply with quote  

hey author guy,
big al says dogs can't look up. what do you think?

Post Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:32 am   
conspiracies unlimited

huh... I'm thinking Big Al ain't never spent no time around dogs a'fore...

If you think about it... If a dog is sitting at your feet, and You've got a sandwich or something, what's the dog gonna do, grab the nearest ladder and climb up to mouth level with you, to stare at your food, in the hopes that you will share?

NO!!! its gonna sit there, tilt its head up, and look at the food you are shoveling into you mouth, and wimper until either you give in and fork over the sandwich which you worked so hard at making perfect, some of it falls at which point the dog does some incredible snarf it down before it hits the ground sort of thing, or you eat the whole damn thing your self walk out the room leaving the poor animal feeling not only hungry, but completely unloved!!!
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:38 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: