Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Ahhhhhhhh. Thanks, AG

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sara Leigh

Ahhhhhhhh. Thanks, AG  Reply with quote  

Very Happy
Finally got my fix. I've been going through withdrawal, awaiting yet another insightful answer to an AG question. The treatise on religion/culture couched in the inimitable CM style is much appreciated. I liked the way you slipped the great divide in America into the middle of it. Very fitting and oh so apt.

Maybe you should send that to the Daily Show.

Post Sun May 01, 2005 9:01 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
sgt_steve

A fine rant, AG.

Post Sun May 01, 2005 9:21 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lara

Great!  Reply with quote  

I read the god rant out loud to my roomate and sent her into fits of laughter. She loved it and now insists that I give her the link to the board so she can read more.

I'm sorry, CM, but I will not give her the link. I am selfish and if she hangs out here I will not be able to talk freely.

I told her that she has to read ALL of your books before she's allowed to visit and then she has to find her own way here.

I may start posting under an assumed name if she does. Cool

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1286305849

Post Sun May 01, 2005 9:51 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
kimcookie

yay! what a better way to win an argument about authorial intent than to ask the author guy? except that whole "withholding sex" thing...don't work so well. Rolling Eyes
maybe it's just my sig gives it away... Laughing

Post Sun May 01, 2005 1:37 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
chris
Site Admin

kimcookie wrote:
yay! what a better way to win an argument about authorial intent than to ask the author guy? except that whole "withholding sex" thing...don't work so well. Rolling Eyes
maybe it's just my sig gives it away... Laughing

Well, Kim, why didn't you say so. You can always fall back on what I like to call, the girls relationship helper, that is, dangling an iron, waffle iron, or any other heavy appliance by the cord and saying, "You gotta sleep some time, motherfucker. Love ya. Mean it."

I realize that this, too, may be too extreme for someone called KimCookie, so let me suggest saying, "You gotta sleep some time, buddy." Which works just as well, but requires that you dangle a larger iron or a deep fryer.

Now go play.

Post Sun May 01, 2005 1:47 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
gretchenfaith

the daily show  Reply with quote  

Please...send that religion rant to the daily show...because, you should be on interviewed on Jon's couch - seriously.

Has Jon Stewart invited you? If he hasn't, we could all, like, organize a write in campaign or something.

Post Mon May 02, 2005 7:22 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: