Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Voting Correlations- Very Scary!

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
meow kitty

Voting Correlations- Very Scary!  Reply with quote  

Hi AG,
I am ashamed to admit that I enjoy watching American Idol. The cheesiness, the overdone promotions, Paula Abdul's special needs seal clapping (I read that somewhere and it is just the perfect description of how she claps) etc. all keep me somewhat entertained. Sometimes you just need some non-stressful brain candy...

However, as more and more Americans vote for the creepy, bad attitudinal (is that a word?), phone throwing at the mother of his two week old child, obvious serial killer in the making contestant named Scott, I have started to wonder....is this a correlation to how more Americans voted for the creepy, bad attitudinal (whether or not this is a word, I have decided it is one because I so wish it to be), mentally challenged, war starting for no good reason, obviously crazed religious freak named George W. Bush?

If the majority of Americans are in fact, going to continue making such decisions, do you fear for all of us as I do?

I was just wondering.

Post Mon May 02, 2005 1:02 pm   
Unc

There is a theory in spiritual circles that each country gets the government that most closely reflects the sum of its collective state of consciousness. I tend to agree with that theory.

But then I get to agree with it from France... Laughing

Post Tue May 03, 2005 5:15 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
meow kitty

France  Reply with quote  

Oh, how I envy you Unc! The beauty of France...the cheese! the wine!! the art!! the wine!! I have only been to Paris once- went with my Mom and brother (who my Mom and I went over to visit in England where he lived for a few years). We took the Chunnel to Paris for 4 lovely days.

Of course, this is where my Mom and I almost got arrested because my brother thought it would be funny to send us to a grocery store with Swiss money...the lady at the checkout kept yelling at us 'No! No! Sweese! Sweese!!' But all in all, a wonderful place Smile

Post Tue May 03, 2005 5:48 am   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: