Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

another thought/question for the author guy

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dredygrrl

another thought/question for the author guy  Reply with quote  

So, my friend has this theory that when you get a song stuck in your head from out of nowhere, chances are someone earlier was in that spot singing that song with either such passion and exuberance or such disgust that they left the energy of that moment wherever it happened. You happened to be walking along and you walk into that spot where the person singing was earlier and the energy transferred into you. She also believes when people dream their souls intermingle and that's where people get that weird deja vu feeling from someone they've never met before, because they've already met in the dreamworld. Think there's any validity to either or these?

Post Mon May 23, 2005 8:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message
HRH Gracie

I am not the AG but...

NO, not even a little.

I base this on my (italian) husband who used to walk around the house singing that old Stones' classic, I'll never be your Pizza Burner, over and over and over with much gusto.

Post Mon May 23, 2005 8:49 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: