Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

older than....
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lukaret

Location: ... Hell. No wait... make that GP, Texas, that's about the same thing.

The boardello loves you though!

Facebook Me!

I have a Twitter too.

Slowly returning from the hell pit that is college. I hope. D:

Post Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:24 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ginjg

Congratulations!

I'm sure you married so young that the story even made the papers in India.

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:39 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ferrit Leggings

The age of dirt varies because it is mostly broken down compounds of other things. Bone fragments, rocks, sand, wood, etcetera, but I do think most dirt is much older than 29 years due to the process of the various fragments being broken down so donít feel bad.

Congrats on the anniversary.

FL

Post Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
JennyO

Happy anniversary! (You old thing.) Wink

Kurt Vonnegut

Post Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:17 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Naked and Famous

Happy anniversary! You can't be older than dirt because I'm older than you and was playing in dirt before you were born. Enjoy!

Post Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Goudron

Congratulations, and Happy Anniversary Smile

Post Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:37 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sgt_steve

Happy anniversary. May we never catch up to you. Smile

Post Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:05 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tal

Happy Anniversary. Smile

Post Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:48 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
jaandlu

Happy Anniversary, Gracie.

Post Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:07 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
stazy

Have a great anniversary! And pish on the older than dirt thing....you are as a tulip freshly taken with dew.

Post Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:07 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Regina

Congrats gracie!

Post Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message
DanSRose

Happy Annversary!

And remember, dirt is a good thing. Without dirt, we wouldn't have mud, watermelons, trees to climb or read under, or the coffee bean.

Adventures!

Post Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sara Leigh

Happy anniversary, Gracie! Bet I'm older than you, but my marriage didn't make it to 29 years.

Post Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:00 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Juline1

Anniversaries, like fine wine, should be enjoyed to the fullest and, like quality alcohol, the more you have, the better the times.

Post Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:14 am   View user's profile Send private message
FattyFattyPorkFace

Juline1 wrote:
Anniversaries, like fine wine, should be enjoyed to the fullest and, like quality alcohol, the more you have, the better the times.

Until you have to much and need a friend to hold the hair out of your face while you chat with God on the great white telephone and then potentially dry-wretch for what seems like an eternity and then pass out and wake up later with dried vomit in your nose and round your mouth but you don't realise until you lick your lips and note the unsavoury taste thereof.

Other than that...just like fine wine. Twisted Evil

Post Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:15 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: