Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Hate to correct the Great AG, but...

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
KatarinaNavane

Hate to correct the Great AG, but...  Reply with quote  

Hate to correct the Great AG, but Dulcinea isn't Don Quixote's horse, Dulcinea is the girl he falls for. His horse is Rocinante. I just did a research paper on Cervantes, so I know all kinds of pointless stuff like that.

http://katarinanavane.deviantart.com

http://katarinanavane.etsy.com

Post Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:46 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
chris
Site Admin

You're right. I was just testing you and you came through great.

Now I'll go change that post since it appears that you already know Don Quixote Kung Fu.

Post Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:19 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
lisa

Excellent Katarina!

Post Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:47 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
FattyFattyPorkFace

Ah, the test. A favourite of my Dad's during my educational years. There were many times when he would be testing and, by pointing out the mistake, he would tell me I had passed.

I too use such tests. Most recently I tested a Policeman who said, "I don't know if you realised sir, but you were speeding" to which I replied, "Yes, well done, you've passed the test."

Post Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:05 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: