Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Who do you look like?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DanSRose

Last night, I was told I look like Joaquin Phoenix. That's cool.

Adventures!

Post Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:40 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lukaret

Location: ... Hell. No wait... make that GP, Texas, that's about the same thing.

Aw... thanks Lib, FL!

Facebook Me!

I have a Twitter too.

Slowly returning from the hell pit that is college. I hope. D:

Post Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:20 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ken
Site Admin

A few years ago, with a longer beard and a propensity to wear a black "Showtime" baseball cap, I was told frequently I look like Steven Spielberg. The fact I'm 5" taller than he is didn't seem to make any difference.

Post Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:45 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
libertine101

DanSRose wrote:
Last night, I was told I look like Joaquin Phoenix. That's cool.

Shocked

I LOVE Joaquin!
I am newly single and I told my friends that they must set me up on a hot date with a Joaquin look-a-like!
So....what are you doing this coming weekend... Twisted Evil

Oh, and I seem to have a weakness for men named Dave. Lord help me..there is probably one here that I will fall for...

Post Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:46 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Katy O

If Libertine is in Australia and Dan is in NY, that's going to be hell to coordinate!

Post Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:35 am   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
libertine101

I just got to win the lottery first!
And then its NY, here I come. Hang onto your trousers, Dan! Razz

Oh, and I seem to have a weakness for men named Dave. Lord help me..there is probably one here that I will fall for...

Post Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:00 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
deb

Should you make it to NY, hanging onto his trousers would be counter-productive.

Post Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:03 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Goudron

ken wrote:
A few years ago, with a longer beard and a propensity to wear a black "Showtime" baseball cap, I was told frequently I look like Steven Spielberg. The fact I'm 5" taller than he is didn't seem to make any difference.

You look like a younger version of one of my bosses, Ken. He's the best of the three, not at all like the pointy hair boss in Dilbert.

Post Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:41 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
libertine101

Good point, Deb. Laughing

Post Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:12 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
brandy

I've been told that I look like Christina Riccie with a smaller head...

Post Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:27 am   View user's profile Send private message
Goudron

Goudron wrote:
ken wrote:

You look like a younger version of one of my bosses, Ken. He's the best of the three, not at all like the pointy hair boss in Dilbert.

OMG my boss who looks like Ken won $800,000 in the recent powerball drawing. That's got to mean good things are on the way for you Ken Very Happy

Post Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:37 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Chuin

Who I look like  Reply with quote  

Dunno, I was once compared to Buzz Lightyear. Or if I have sunburn I kinda look like Hellboy.

And Hillary you look like Kate Bush a bit I think, If you don't know wo she is trust me it's a good thing.

Post Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:07 pm   
sherryjoyce

don't really look like anyone. Wait- there is this has-been country singer I have been mistaken for. She did a duet with Reba. Can't remember her name. But, I am sure I am taller than she is, damnit- I am 5'10.

Post Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:04 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
UnimportantLime

Apparently I look like Conan O'Brien... Or Phillip Seymore Hoffman.

I was quite offended both times. (Kind of)

Post Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:23 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Sara Leigh

I take it you're a redhead.

Post Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:09 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: