Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

The Dr Phil Test

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FL

The Dr Phil Test  Reply with quote  

http://www.shanemcdonald.com/laughs/dr-phils-test.php

My total score is 44

Interpretation of Results
Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

I wanted to be a bit more wild but I guess that is about right.

What is your's?

Post Sun Jul 03, 2005 4:59 am   
Goudron

I don't see where the link is to take the test. Your link takes me to something that says my score is 0...

Post Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:31 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
FL

sorry about that  Reply with quote  

here ya go
http://www.shanemcdonald.com/laughs/l-dr-phils-test.html

Post Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:47 am   
Sara Leigh

Your total score is 46

Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

Post Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:51 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Lenore

I got a 42,
but you do realize Dr Phil is a bozo, right?

Your total score is 42

Post Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:05 am   View user's profile Send private message
Ferrit Leggings

Lenore wrote:
I got a 42,

Sure, I have only heard about his stupidity and never seen it first hand. I don't watch much TV and when I do it is usually something boring on Discovery or ESPN. I like the History channel as well.

ta,

Post Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:09 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Regina

Your total score is 39

Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.

lol I definitely don't think the first line is true all of the time - I think I come off in a lot of cases as being a bit wacky....

hmmm

Post Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:11 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Goudron

41, same comment as the other 40 scores. How accurate can it be?

Post Sun Jul 03, 2005 2:06 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Paul R

Your total score is 53

Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural leader, who's quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything once; someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate.

Post Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:16 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
FattyFattyPorkFace

Your total score is 38

Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.

Post Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:47 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
jaandlu

I'm a 36

I think this test sucks.

Others see you as nonsensical, uncautious, careless & unpractical. They see you as odd, giftless, or untalented, but not modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and don't expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize your fucking nuts, but equally they must be nuts for ever getting to know you.

Post Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:29 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
FL

jaandlu wrote:
I'm a 36

I think this test sucks.

Others see you as nonsensical, uncautious, careless & unpractical. They see you as odd, giftless, or untalented, but not modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and don't expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize your fucking nuts, but equally they must be nuts for ever getting to know you.

It may suck but it is still better than doing work

Post Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:14 pm   
Cathy

Location: Austin_an island of blue surrounded by a sea of red.

Lenore wrote:

My thought excactly. Still took the test though. Rolling Eyes

score: 47

Post Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:47 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
conspiracies unlimited

either this test is broken or we are all entirely to similar...

Then again, I may be talking out my ass, because I don't recall seeing a chart showing what these numbers mean... for all i know, its my life expectancy -- no, that makes know sense, because there are a few people in the same range as me, and they are well above that in age...

It could vary well be my coat size, but for some reason that doesn't seem right either (please refer to bloated dead guy)...

Height -- not even, unless i am laying on my back, but even then, thats would have to me something metric, not inches...

yeah -- Dr Phil is a bozo...
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:01 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: