Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

I don't really chase kids
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juline1

I don't really chase kids  Reply with quote  

I don't really chase kids with machetes. A garden hose, maybe, but the sharp object what can cut and make owie is saved for making cheese sandwiches.

I like Chris Moore books. I found "Stupidest Angel" during the annual library booksale (great deal... fill your plastic bag with books, pay $1 for the whole thing). It my was first Moore book, and I grabbed it, as I liked the subtitle "A heartwarming tale of Christmas terror."

I live in New York, age of late 20's, female, single, lazy, and contagious.

Have a lovely lovely day.

Post Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:09 am   View user's profile Send private message
FattyFattyPorkFace

Re: I don't really chase kids  Reply with quote  

Juline1 wrote:

Oooo, what can we catch?

Welcome aboard! Get it? Aboard...see? Cool.

Post Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:29 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sara Leigh

Howdy, Juline1. Just what areyou passing around? Is it deadly?

Post Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:54 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Ferrit Leggings

[quote="Juline1"]I don't really chase kids with machetes.quote]

I do.

It is rather fun and with their short legs they donít run very fast so you can smoke and catch them. It is all good. Watch out for Hillary because she eats babies. Do you, is that why you are chasing them with kitchen utensils, and yes I have used a machete in the kitchen. How do you think I get the babies heads off after I catch them? I am just being practical. They donít just pop off like a daisy.

Are you using the hose to water them down a bit before you cook them? Is that meant to tenderize them or something like that because I just put them on a kebab? I never thought that they would taste good with cheese as well. Cheese is a nice topping I will have to try that.

Thanks for the tip and welcome.

Post Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:33 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Lib

I'm glad I'm not the only one on this board that has a machete. I've offered it's use several times to people here. For some reason, no takers...maybe I need to clean it.

Post Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:28 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Kilgore

You have to clean the machete? Why hasnít anyone told me? Although the little bits that are left over are kind of tasty, itís like jerky but better.

Ta,
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.

-KV

Post Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:37 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Juline1

[quote="Ferrit Leggings"]
Juline1 wrote:
I don't really chase kids with machetes.quote]

I do.

It is rather fun and with their short legs they donít run very fast so you can smoke and catch them. It is all good. Watch out for Hillary because she eats babies. Do you, is that why you are chasing them with kitchen utensils, and yes I have used a machete in the kitchen. How do you think I get the babies heads off after I catch them? I am just being practical. They donít just pop off like a daisy.

Are you using the hose to water them down a bit before you cook them? Is that meant to tenderize them or something like that because I just put them on a kebab? I never thought that they would taste good with cheese as well. Cheese is a nice topping I will have to try that.

Thanks for the tip and welcome.

No, I put the kids in small pens so they can't move around much. Keeps them from getting tough and chewie. And of course, when you get ready to roast them, you need to clean them.
Yes, cheese makes an excellent topping, with the kids cooked in marinade.

"What can we catch?"
The real question is "what are you looking to catch?"

Gracie: too late. I did spend real money on the rest. I also bought "the Big Book of Murder" which is all about people who died. And they're still dead. Then I got a "1000 pictures sex book" on discount which has nothing to do with Chris Moore but it's just something else I bought.
Hmmm... I do believe the couples in the sex book are smiling a bit too broadly...

Post Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:18 pm   View user's profile Send private message
vnectar

Quote:

It surprises me that if you are in fact as lazy as you claim, why you wouldn't just put the babies in a blender rather than go through the rigamorale of roasting them (very time consuming).

I know Baby Smoothies aren't quite the "rage" yet, but give it time.

And, welcome!

Post Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:33 am   View user's profile Send private message
jaandlu

Juline1,

Welcome to the bordello! Pleasse read the rules and be sure to check out Ferrit Leggings' kettle. It's really hip.

Ja

Post Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:57 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Juline1

vnectar wrote:

It surprises me that if you are in fact as lazy as you claim, why you wouldn't just put the babies in a blender rather than go through the rigamorale of roasting them (very time consuming).

I know Baby Smoothies aren't quite the "rage" yet, but give it time.

And, welcome!

Throw the kids in the crockpot. Go back to sitting on the couch.
Or do my 5 miles-every-other-day run.... whichever.

Post Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:25 am   View user's profile Send private message
Juline1

gracie wrote:
[quote="Juline1
Gracie: too late. I did spend real money on the rest. I also bought "the Big Book of Murder" which is all about people who died. And they're still dead. Then I got a "1000 pictures sex book" on discount which has nothing to do with Chris Moore but it's just something else I bought.
Hmmm... I do believe the couples in the sex book are smiling a bit too broadly...

oh good, because we want to do everything we can to encourage him to write some more.[/quote]

Well I'm not quite sure how buying a 1000 page book about sex will encourage Chris to write more, but hey, who am I to decide what's inspiring to a writer?

Post Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:52 am   View user's profile Send private message
Arioch

[/quote]

Throw the kids in the crockpot. Go back to sitting on the couch.
Or do my 5 miles-every-other-day run.... whichever.[/quote]

I prefer using a pressure cooker it's about the same amount of time as microwaving but less messy.
Cause maybe I don't love you all that much - Dan Bern

Post Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:45 pm   View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Naked and Famous

I like to put mine on a spit in the back yard, but then again we are Greek and cook all of our meat in the backyard on a spit. This is after I lure them into my candy house.

Post Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:22 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Juline1

A spit sounds like fun but I wouldn't even know how to start.

I used to do the candy house, but too many of the little freaks, um, I mean little darlings are now allergic to peanuts, so I've since had to change it to the "peanut free low-fat no sugar added diabetic-friendly ginger-bread substitute" house. In other words, I may a well just have made the house out of cardboard and comic books.

Post Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:14 am   View user's profile Send private message
Naked and Famous

I keep the peanuts. The darlings are easier to catch when they are in shock.

Post Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:42 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: