Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Check Please...
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Freaky Mojo

Check Please...  Reply with quote  

My Summer Vacation....
102 in the shade.. and the last thing I remember was sitting in the little Island Restaurant on Cabbage Key and thinking once I finish my burger (which was way to warm to be eating on such a hot day.. shoulda had the salad).. I would climb to the top of the water tower and view the sound for rogue dolphins..

I was meaning to flag the waitress for my check, but was distracted by the flittering dollar bills that were taped loosely to the roof .. and well.. next thing I know..

I am staring at the MS blue of the screen and wondering if this as good a place as any to continue my escapist activities .. or at least pillage or plunder a bit in cyberland.. at least until I'm feeling up to pushing quasi-archaic and non-quality assured software designs on unexpecting clients and users...

Anyone up for a hand of Football up the Monkey's Butt.. .or at least.. a challenging round of Cribbage with Shots?

I'm Mo and I'm new here... I snooped a bit and ya'll seem pretty non-frighening and intellegent so I thought I'd poke my head in >and poke my head out, and poke my head in then you shake it... < oh.. anyway ..

"Howdy!" and I do enjoy all of these great books.. but .. I have a confession..

and I feel really guilty about it right now.....

I have a library card... so I have not spent a dime toward any royalties due to Mr Moore.. gawd I feel awful.. now I'm thinking I must convinse at least one person to Buy a Book.. or say some Hail Bloody Mary's or whatever.. how does one go about this sort of soul-cleansing? Suggestions?

Post Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:23 am   View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
y

Suggestions huh? Read the rules, get naked (if you aren't already), and bring us all some pie. Oh, and go check in with Hillary for you stip search. (she's the one standing on the shiny alter - oh, and don't forget to bow!)

Post Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:49 am   View user's profile Send private message
jaandlu

[quote=Freaky Mojo]how does one go about this sort of soul-cleansing?[/quote]

Find Ferrit Leggings kettle. There's a pic of it around here somewhere. It's bitchin.

Learn the noobie song. It's buried in some post around here.

Buy all CM's books and stop sittin naked on library books. That's just gross. Eeww.

By the way, beware of Y she does bit.

Ja

Post Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:59 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Ginjg

y wrote:
Suggestions huh? Read the rules, get naked (if you aren't already), and bring us all some pie. Oh, and go check in with Hillary for you stip search. (she's the one standing on the shiny alter - oh, and don't forget to bow!)

wouldn't be a thorough strip search without the bow, i'm just sayin'

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:09 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
y

jaandlu wrote:
[y the way, beware of Y she does bit.

Ja
I'm assuming you mean bite? All I have to say is that I've never had any complaints.

Post Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:42 am   View user's profile Send private message
Tal

Now THAT is some Freaky Mojo.

Post Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:37 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Freaky Mojo

Kewl! Strip searches and biting! damn I fit right in!

I work from my home so the naked thing's a given.. and OMG you guys know the noobie song???!! Home at last!

What kind of pie? Is there a preference? >I recommend my key lime, but I did make a killer moose steak and pineapple one once<

Post Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:38 am   View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sara Leigh

Welcome to the Boardello, Freaky. We can use some new blood. Always need new blood.

Post Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
FattyFattyPorkFace

y wrote:
jaandlu wrote:

Ja
I'm assuming you mean bite? All I have to say is that I've never had any complaints.

Yes, I think it is as safe to assume that Ja meant bite as it is to assume that you meant strip and not stip.

I totally called you on it. Very Happy

Post Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:59 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

I dot have a cue what ya ment by that Confused

Post Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:03 am   
y

FattyFattyPorkFace wrote:
y wrote:
jaandlu wrote:

Ja

Yes, I think it is as safe to assume that Ja meant bite as it is to assume that you meant strip and not stip.

This place needs spell check. Or I need to quit posting at work between projects.

"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart." - Anne Frank

Post Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:19 am   View user's profile Send private message
jaandlu

Y wrote:
This place needs spell check. Or I need to quit posting at work between projects.

Why in the wolrd would a writers site not have spell check. It's just cruel . I think Ken made it that way just it to fuck with us.

Ja

Post Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:29 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
y

Well then, the only thing left to say about it is: WTG Ken. WTG.

"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart." - Anne Frank

Post Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:07 am   View user's profile Send private message
conspiracies unlimited

y wrote:
FattyFattyPorkFace wrote:
y wrote:
jaandlu wrote:

Ja

People Rise Up!!!
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:17 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Ginjg

jaandlu wrote:

Why in the wolrd would a writers site not have spell check. It's just cruel. I think Ken made it that way just it to fuck with us.

Ja

possibly because writers often use colloquial spellings?

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:28 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: