Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> News and Noise

The Rules
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
conspiracies unlimited

RedOrcaMoon wrote:
what if your only 1percent canadien and didnt know for twenty years cause you weree brought up by frogs? doest that count? or is it still blood is thicker than water?

naked..... can do but when the cops show up at your door and your naked then what!?!?

chairs.. my computer is always on the floor so it can be close to me all night.

as for buffy, i love her and spike! ^_^ now as for the movie... i prefer the show to the movie anyday. but i havent focused on TV. jsut the boondocks and reading author guy stuff at work. ok I think I've done enough damage.... i'll come back later if i have another question....

1% doesn't count... holding a canadian citizenship... that counts...

cops can't do anything about you being naked... answering the door in the buff is not illegal... standing in there with the door in the buff isn't illegal... just don't step outside... they can't arrest you, or site you for being nude inside... once upon a time in a galaxy far far away, a young man answered the door pantsless knowing full well that 4 or 5 Jehovah's Witnesses were on the other side... 1/2 an hour later, the po-lice cam a knockin'... said young man, answered the door eqaully unclothed... Cops, threatened to arrest said young man for indecent exposure... young man, said, oh no you don't, and tried to shut the door... skinny little nake boy being no match for two large steroid monkeys was dragged from his home pantless and in handcuffs... now, one might think this is a good thing, but they seeing as these were not steroided up lesbian coppers, it wasn't as arousing as one might hope for... moral of this little tail... while initially embarrassing, and while mom and pops still to this very day throw this in young man's face... twas the cops that had to write letters of appology to poor young willie... now, chances are, you might have to go to court to defend your right to be nude in your own home... but laws against such things have been found to be unconstitutional... just an fyi... no, said young man was not me... however, I was there... and I laughed and laughed and laughed... and then when me and the boys were there when he got let go,,, we laughed and we laughed and we laughed...

I never had the guts to flash the bible-ladies... plus dear old dad was a cop at the time, and told me that if I ever got arrested, he would let me rot in jail -- just to "teach me a lesson"... go figure... but now, I'm an adult... when they come around, I just stand on my bedroom balcony and yell incoherent obscinities at them... The neighbors think its charming... something about property values or some such nonesense...

Nekkid book sitting, its not just a hobby, its a way to freak out the man...
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:19 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Kato

Etiquette Question:

Where would one place topics that, while not technically political in nature, would likely draw out strong opinions, turn member against member, and generally bring out the mean-spirited side in everyone?

Examples:
PC vs. Mac
Mayo vs. Miracle Whip
Jack vs. Jose

Should they also rest in the politics corner?

Post Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:48 am   View user's profile Send private message
Goudron

I'd put them there (politics) just to be safe. I've been known to put things in places where other people wouldn't though.

Post Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:57 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tal

Goudron wrote:
I've been known to put things in places where other people wouldn't though.

Shocked

Yeah. Ummm well I won't ask you for any more information. Embarassed

Post Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:33 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Ginjg

Regarding Rule 1  Reply with quote  

Let's please ammend Rule 1 to

naked, on a stack of CM Books for 3 months or <an arbitrary number> of posts, which ever occurs later

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
conspiracies unlimited

Kato wrote:
Etiquette Question:

Where would one place topics that, while not technically political in nature, would likely draw out strong opinions, turn member against member, and generally bring out the mean-spirited side in everyone?

Examples:
PC vs. Mac
Mayo vs. Miracle Whip
Jack vs. Jose

Should they also rest in the politics corner?

hmmm... well, PC vs Mac should definately go under a hot-button type topic thingy...

jack vs Jose... I don't know what the fuck that means, so they can both kiss my neekid azz

as for mircle whip... wellyoucanshovethatrightuptheassofthebiatchIlivedwithfor3yrsbecausesheforcedmetoeatthatcrapagainstmywillandi'mstillratherbitter

I hope this helps... if not, talk to someone a little less sugared up...

Post Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:03 am   View user's profile Send private message
RedOrcaMoon

Location: someplace...probably inside my head or in another world

conspiracies unlimited wrote:
RedOrcaMoon wrote:
what if your only 1percent canadien and didnt know for twenty years cause you weree brought up by frogs? doest that count? or is it still blood is thicker than water?

naked..... can do but when the cops show up at your door and your naked then what!?!?

chairs.. my computer is always on the floor so it can be close to me all night.

as for buffy, i love her and spike! ^_^ now as for the movie... i prefer the show to the movie anyday. but i havent focused on TV. jsut the boondocks and reading author guy stuff at work. ok I think I've done enough damage.... i'll come back later if i have another question....

1% doesn't count... holding a canadian citizenship... that counts...

cops can't do anything about you being naked... answering the door in the buff is not illegal... standing in there with the door in the buff isn't illegal... just don't step outside... they can't arrest you, or site you for being nude inside... once upon a time in a galaxy far far away, a young man answered the door pantsless knowing full well that 4 or 5 Jehovah's Witnesses were on the other side... 1/2 an hour later, the po-lice cam a knockin'... said young man, answered the door eqaully unclothed... Cops, threatened to arrest said young man for indecent exposure... young man, said, oh no you don't, and tried to shut the door... skinny little nake boy being no match for two large steroid monkeys was dragged from his home pantless and in handcuffs... now, one might think this is a good thing, but they seeing as these were not steroided up lesbian coppers, it wasn't as arousing as one might hope for... moral of this little tail... while initially embarrassing, and while mom and pops still to this very day throw this in young man's face... twas the cops that had to write letters of appology to poor young willie... now, chances are, you might have to go to court to defend your right to be nude in your own home... but laws against such things have been found to be unconstitutional... just an fyi... no, said young man was not me... however, I was there... and I laughed and laughed and laughed... and then when me and the boys were there when he got let go,,, we laughed and we laughed and we laughed...

I never had the guts to flash the bible-ladies... plus dear old dad was a cop at the time, and told me that if I ever got arrested, he would let me rot in jail -- just to "teach me a lesson"... go figure... but now, I'm an adult... when they come around, I just stand on my bedroom balcony and yell incoherent obscinities at them... The neighbors think its charming... something about property values or some such nonesense...

Nekkid book sitting, its not just a hobby, its a way to freak out the man...
ok CU thanks for clarifying that. man...my dad has caught me too many times naked typing to you guys. he runs off in fear too... Rolling Eyes I think hes gay.

Post Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:47 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RedOrcaMoon

Tal wrote:
Goudron wrote:
I've been known to put things in places where other people wouldn't though.

Shocked

Yeah. Ummm well I won't ask you for any more information. Embarassed

Post Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:51 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
conspiracies unlimited

RedOrcaMoon wrote:
ok CU thanks for clarifying that. man...my dad has caught me too many times naked typing to you guys. he runs off in fear too... Rolling Eyes I think hes gay.

well, once again, not to squash ones "ways"... but ummm, how to put so as not to sound totally freaked out... ummm, gayness, pobably not the issue here... yeah, pobably not... while most straight men would love nothing more than to see a 20 year old chick sittin gnekkid at the computer (whole websites devoted to just this).... I'm guessing that dear old dad would rather said chick be not his daughter... I mean, its not like you live in the Appilachians or something... right??? Confused

Post Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:05 pm   View user's profile Send private message
RedOrcaMoon

nah I dont live too far from there. but also I've noticed hes afraid of mom. maybe cause she got fatter like I did in the last 11 years.

Post Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:36 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
conspiracies unlimited

RedOrcaMoon wrote:
nah I dont live too far from there. but also I've noticed hes afraid of mom. maybe cause she got fatter like I did in the last 11 years.

gaining a pound or two leads to irrational fear??? WTF!?!

OK, you will the non-sequitor game it think...

Post Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:36 am   View user's profile Send private message
RedOrcaMoon

O,o you what?

*goes to to sing to herself*

little brd, little bird, in the cinnamon tree....

Post Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fortune cookie

OOPS! Just now truely read " The Rules" and have broken all but one.
( I thought everyone sat nekked in front of the computor) Seeing as they are rules. I am sure some form of corporol punishment is to be administered. Might I request that "Buffy" herself be the one to mete out my punishment? Either incarnation will suffice. Thank you very much.

Post Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:50 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Ginjg

fortune cookie wrote:
OOPS! Just now truely read " The Rules" and have broken all but one.
( I thought everyone sat nekked in front of the computor) Seeing as they are rules. I am sure some form of corporol punishment is to be administered. Might I request that "Buffy" herself be the one to mete out my punishment? Either incarnation will suffice. Thank you very much.

1. remedial nudity
2. random strip search
3. serve Pie for the entire boardello
4. no Pudding Canon priveledges, one year
5. next infraction - Pica Stick!

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:18 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
fortune cookie

1,2,3,4,5  Reply with quote  

1 and 2 readily complied with. Look forward to #2. #5, would that be a steel pica stick perchance? #3 might not be such a good idea, am a clumsy oaf and would no doubt only exscascerbate the problem. #4 I don't eat my meat so I can't have any pudding anyway.

Post Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:19 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: